Differences Between Chronicles

Hi guys can you tell me the differences between gracia final and interlude ? I want to know if for example I want to play with necro or sps then I'll have to learn many new stuffs? I see a lot of people who playing sps and they dont have in their skillbar, skills like solar flare or surrender to water,those skills are useless in gracia? And at last is there any guide that i can catch up with the things I am missing ?

• 1 month later...

Solar flare is useless because of the damage outcome *same as hydro blast* just with lower cast and surrender to water is even useless in gracia+ especially in high five, because it lowers like 20 and the enemy have 400+.. // simple math - your wep have 300 att, surrender lowers 20 so you attack like 320 att when enemy have 400 water def you are still -80 at outcome. You can even the numbers by enchanting your skills to lower water def EG: vortex, hydro but it's all the same shit, trust me.

Solar flare is useless because of the damage outcome *same as hydro blast* just with lower cast and surrender to water is even useless in gracia+ especially in high five, because it lowers like 20 and the enemy have 400+.. // simple math - your wep have 300 att, surrender lowers 20 so you attack like 320 att when enemy have 400 water def you are still -80 at outcome. You can even the numbers by enchanting your skills to lower water def EG: vortex, hydro but it's all the same shit, trust me.

Can you fuckin stop it?

U have no idea how to play sps i guess.

First of all,Solar Flare does more damage than Hydro Blast without surrender ON.If someone is using ressist,then BY FAR the best option u have ,is to spam Light Vor + Solar and then hydro.

In 1vs1 SPS ,especially in high x server + customs (reflect shield),u dont use surrender and ALWAYS use vor + solar.

also dont spam in every topic

Someone ban this guy for 10 days just because he write like this >.<

STOP write like this  i cant read -.-

Also solar and light has no resist buffs so it can get over hit and huge dmg easy... so PWNED you

Edited by AccessDenied

U have no idea how to play sps i guess.

First of all,Solar Flare does more damage than Hydro Blast without surrender ON.If someone is using ressist,then BY FAR the best option u have ,is to spam Light Vor + Solar and then hydro.

In 1vs1 SPS ,especially in high x server + customs (reflect shield),u dont use surrender and ALWAYS use vor + solar.

also dont spam in every topic

Excuse me for my activity, lel. Is there a max count of replies? Or maybe a rule that forbid me to reply to more than 3 topics or something?

Someone ban this guy for 10 days just because he write like this >.<

STOP write like this  i cant read -.-

Also solar and light has no resist buffs so it can get over hit and huge dmg easy... so PWNED you

You can both suck it up, as long as there is an option for the color to choose I can use it as much as I want ^_^

Excuse me for my activity, lel. Is there a max count of replies? Or maybe a rule that forbid me to reply to more than 3 topics or something?

You can both suck it up, as long as there is an option for the color to choose I can use it as much as I want ^_^

ur going into a group of people and you start speaking SDJQQ FJWEIFG ;FKWPEGJNKJC FJHEOWFN FKWEJFNBOICJI WIEFNWOEFNO 

and then u say since i dont get banned because of this, i can do it :"). sad storka 

Edited by IpotoniC

ur going into a group of people and you start speaking SDJQQ FJWEIFG ;FKWPEGJNKJC FJHEOWFN FKWEJFNBOICJI WIEFNWOEFNO 

and then u say since i dont get banned because of this, i can do it :"). sad storka 

Since NO ONE can get banned for this it's fucking stupid to QQ about it. If it's there - it's free for all. Fucking communist pigs.

Since NO ONE can get banned for this it's fucking stupid to QQ about it. If it's there - it's free for all. Fucking communist pigs.

ppl like u cant even write a sentence without labeling someone xD , putting the word fucking makes ur comment much unglier than it is with that color :")

it will take you 3 seconds to think about what colors are relaxing and friendly to read also if u dont have a iq high enough to do complex thinking you can type at google , he always helps ppl who ask.

But i know u not gonna change it so keep that cool color and dont put this blue.

last but not least the rules are to reduce negative behavor not teaching you the basics of communication  got it? :dat:

ppl like u cant even write a sentence without labeling someone xD , putting the word fucking makes ur comment much unglier than it is with that color :")

it will take you 3 seconds to think about what colors are relaxing and friendly to read also if u dont have a iq high enough to do complex thinking you can type at google , he always helps ppl who ask.

But i know u not gonna change it so keep that cool color and dont put this blue.

last but not least the rules are to reduce negative behavor not teaching you the basics of communication  got it? :dat:

Control + A = Profit

I can ban you anytime i want  :-[  

By the way your statement does not make any sence. HOES are there, no mean is free for all.

Edited by AccessDenied

I can ban you anytime i want  :-[  

By the way your statement does not make any sence. HOES are there, no mean is free for all.

Makes sense..

Who told you I want you to relax your eyes while you read my comment?

Control + A = Profit

#REKT

Edited by hmzzz