Ready To Use High Five Pack

Hi guys . 

I'am looking all week H5 server files ,but I just find L2JSunrise team ,who working to that date ,but I had no answer by their side.

L2J team has stopped by NCSoft so ... 

I am here to ask u guys ,can u help me to get or buy some stable server , I want the best pack , who I can configure and to buy ready to use.

I want to be High Five , it will be mid-low rate , so I just want to be perfect.

Its doesnt matter if its paid or not . I want the best , last updated , without bugs or back doors or something , with all guards (phx,lame-guard) and plugins and managers (donate,vote) .

That what I sayd - to configure that like I want and to buy it ready to use.

Thanks a lot :)

Hi guys . 

I'am looking all week H5 server files ,but I just find L2JSunrise team ,who working to that date ,but I had no answer by their side.

L2J team has stopped by NCSoft so ... 

I am here to ask u guys ,can u help me to get or buy some stable server , I want the best pack , who I can configure and to buy ready to use.

I want to be High Five , it will be mid-low rate , so I just want to be perfect.

Its doesnt matter if its paid or not . I want the best , last updated , without bugs or back doors or something , with all guards (phx,lame-guard) and plugins and managers (donate,vote) .

That what I sayd - to configure that like I want and to buy it ready to use.

Thanks a lot :)

what your budget ?? if u can invest 500$++ pm me

All arround selling 100-200 euro. Show me your offer ,or offers and the price.

it's not about the files , i have files.

you need 200$ per month for hosting , 50-100$ for website design + code and about 50$ for l2phx and bot protection.

you need 200$ per month for hosting , 50-100$ for website design + code and about 50$ for l2phx and bot protection.

Russian service:

Host: ~ 70$ per month

Ddos protection: ~70$ per month

L2phx protection: ~ Free cat's guard + good developer ftw.

Bot protection: This do not exist

Best regards,

Pingo

Russian service:

Host: ~ 70$ per month

Ddos protection: ~70$ per month

L2phx protection: ~ Free cat's guard + good developer ftw.

Bot protection: This do not exist

Best regards,

Pingo

cat's guard is not supported on h5 client also my company offers me 1000 gbps ddos protection include on price of dedicated server that means 100.000 botnet with 1 mbps each bot and to have that online botnet size must be x10 ( 1.000.000) u can get this for 70$ ??? 

He want the files what are you want to sell host and webdesign?

You guys makes me laugh with your shitty vps and other shit :D

your project made me laugh more

He want the files what are you want to sell host and webdesign?

i am not trying to sell anything i told him how mutch he need to invest for a server  :gtfo:

WTF is going on here?  :you serious?: This dude were asking for L2J Hi5 files, and ๖ۣۜYoung ๖ۣۜthug is trying to sell website, host and some kind of "protection" for $500?  :happyforever: 
Anyway, author of this topic should keep on trying to talk with NeverMore - maybe on Skype, get the files + search for Java developer who will work on his files.
If You want to get "ready" Hi5 files, You are asking to get scammed.

Take care
Ave

WTF is going on here?  :you serious?: This dude were asking for L2J Hi5 files, and ๖ۣۜYoung ๖ۣۜthug is trying to sell website, host and some kind of "protection" for $500?  :happyforever: 

Anyway, author of this topic should keep on trying to talk with NeverMore - maybe on Skype, get the files + search for Java developer who will work on his files.

If You want to get "ready" Hi5 files, You are asking to get scammed.

Take care

Ave

lol wtf is wrong with u did i say that i am designer or that i sell protection ??

i am not trying to sell anything i told him how mutch he need to invest for a server  :gtfo:

Sure dude, sure...

what your budget ?? if u can invest 500$++ pm me 

Edited by aVVe

your project made me laugh more

Let him to find the files he want and other thinks is just his choice..

Sure dude, sure...

i have coupons for cheap hosting also i can suggest good designer and coder for website that i work many times with > > >( www.denart-designs.com ) ... i have h5 sources too but not for sale

Edited by ๖ۣۜYoung ๖ۣۜthug

i have coupons for cheap hosting also i can suggest good designer and coder for website that i work many times with > > >( www.denart-designs.com ) ... i have h5 sources too but not for sale

All this is just a search button :D