interlude [L2J] L2Ultimate

La2Ultimate

I never sall any files.

and how he got them? the only persons who had the files was you & fofa and somehow got them Gevor too after all

i saw those files on a server with name L2Look , now L2Ultimate next? :D also server owner jeez

Owner: κατερινα γεωργιαδου dafuk is this?

Really Nigga

7177b8802ec345e0aa84016d8012df1a.png

Edited by Celestine

and how he got them? the only persons who had the files was you & fofa and somehow got them Gevor too after all

i saw those files on a server with name L2Look , now L2Ultimate next? :D also server owner jeez

Owner: κατερινα γεωργιαδου dafuk is this?

Really Nigga

7177b8802ec345e0aa84016d8012df1a.png

bro everybody knows it's gevor server.to me it's useless to post such things,we already know that :P . On the other side,you should flame community for joining such retards servers with such retards owner,not that guy,people who STILL PAY  for augments and stack skills in his servers are THE IDIOTS.

Btw his servers good for 3-4 days till everyone has 5-6 augs and multiskills from dona/corrupt. Also the server's owner one of the greatest scammers so be carefull :D

You flame so hard about this server wow then dont play. Me and i think few more ppl search some new pvp server to make some fun. for few weeks no decent pvp server nocustom.... And btw you know what i;m almost 100% sure that you will log and play ther even for this few days so stfu. you are all so pro?? so show me that at first 3 days server. I forgot forum fighter do a shit :P

Gl and HF see you in game :)

stop replay i don't have time for bastard children   ;)

server no Corrupt! do not listen the noobs !

stop create skype and send for donate augment stuck noobs !

server normal pvp join good luck we are waiting for you !

NO CORRPUT!

Edited by La2Ultimate

stop replay i don't have time for bastard children   ;)

server normal pvp join good luck we are waiting for you !

NO CORRPUT!

hahahahhahaha 

hahahahhahaha 

:D [GR] μη με ζαλίζετε τα αρχίδια πόσο βλάκες πρέπει να είστε τραβάτε στις δουλιέ σας έλεος !

:D [GR] μη με ζαλίζετε τα αρχίδια πόσο βλάκες πρέπει να είστε τραβάτε στις δουλιέ σας έλεος !

Hahahahah checkare ligo inbox.

stop replay i don't have time for bastard children ;)

server normal pvp join good luck we are waiting for you !

NO CORRPUT!

[gr] Με τέτοια συμπεριφορά ανοίγεις και σερβερ, να κάτι τέτοιοι σαν εσένα καταντησαν την Ελλάδα έτσι. (Zoo)

Gj .... Good Like ... :)

axaxaxaxaxa axxaxaxaxaaxxaxaxa\

[GR]ΓΑΜΩ ΤΗΝ ΦΑΡΑ ΣΟΥ. 

[EN] DONT JOIN ON THIS SERVER. IF YOU JOIN DONT USE SAME PASSWORDS WITH OTHER SERVERS. HE IS A SCAMMER.

ALL HIS SERVER IS 2-3 DAYS. FULL CORRUPT,SCAM ETC

axaxaxaxaxa axxaxaxaxaaxxaxaxa\

[GR]ΓΑΜΩ ΤΗΝ ΦΑΡΑ ΣΟΥ. 

[EN] DONT JOIN ON THIS SERVER. IF YOU JOIN DONT USE SAME PASSWORDS WITH OTHER SERVERS. HE IS A SCAMMER.

ALL HIS SERVER IS 2-3 DAYS. FULL CORRUPT,SCAM ETC

We know. He is one of the greatest in scamming people etc. He corrupts server and gives too OP donators to the ones who pay.

All his server dead after 3-4 days,where everyone got 5-6 stacked skills etc. (donations op or corruption)

Edited by Toulaxiston..

Acis files (probably a way old version of these)tha left us with out mouth open cause he only used oldest frozen in the past and all his previus servers, BUT lot of bugs (pet,necro 0 dmg,wh deletes items etc.) unprotected from phx and bots,all farm zones empty,and ofc a super-expensive vote shop.. No more than 70-80 Real(!) online. Admin responds only to donators,his english are bad af and he can't discuss with international players. Bad overall server and gameplay