Teamviewer Rekt Or What?

Celestine

These hackers just entered via TV,transfered their files easy and added them into the PC into exclusions.

Just omg... TV didnt take the responsibility and they said that there is no security breach :dat:

These hackers just entered via TV,transfered their files easy and added them into the PC into exclusions.

Just omg... TV didnt take the responsibility and they said that there is no security breach :dat:

you can hack everyone easy with tv anyways i guess that hackers are poor 10years old

you can hack everyone easy with tv anyways i guess that hackers are poor 10years old

U are so wrong... Let me try again:It wasnt a virus.Somehow w/o given ID/Pass from the "victim",they achieved to enter into random people.Its not about age,neither download something malicious neither anything malicious at all as far as we know from the clues given to public

Edited by bravetobe

U are so wrong... Let me try again:It wasnt a virus.Somehow w/o given ID/Pass from the "victim",they achieved to enter into random people.Its not about age,neither download something malicious neither anything malicious at all as far as we know from the clues given to public

yeap i understand well but who will steal money from other people with that way ??? only kids have that logic

yeap i understand well but who will steal money from other people with that way ??? only kids have that logic

They buy items from famous shops... So,instead of between the victim and the scammer goes the shop which might lose the product.

Many of those victims will get their money back,they arent that stupid,but many people will actually lose too

Edited by bravetobe

Are you afraid honey? That someone will enter and steal your account and ban the whole community? This is not hack this is REDEMPTION

teamviewer is trusted, now if hackers raped their def system thats another story..