[Did the man really land in the moon?]

GrisoM

Introduction:

Motives To say It Was Fake

Several motives have been suggested for the U.S. government to fake the moon landings - some of the recurrent elements are:

1. Distraction - The U.S. government benefited from a popular distraction to take attention away from the Vietnam war. Lunar activities did abruptly stop, with planned missions cancelled, around the same time that the US ceased its involvement in the Vietnam War.

2. Cold War Prestige - The U.S. government considered it vital that the U.S. win the space race with the USSR. Going to the Moon, if it was possible, would have been risky and expensive. It would have been much easier to fake the landing, thereby ensuring success.

3. Money - NASA raised approximately 30 billion dollars pretending to go to the moon. This could have been used to pay off a large number of people, providing significant motivation for complicity. In variations of this theory, the space industry is characterized as a political economy, much like the military industrial complex, creating fertile ground for its own survival.

4. Risk - The available technology at the time was such that there was a good chance that the landing might fail if genuinely attempted.

The Soviets, with their own competing moon program and an intense economic and political and military rivalry with the USA, could be expected to have cried foul if the USA tried to fake a Moon landing. Theorist Ralph Rene responds that shortly after the alleged Moon landings, the USA silently started shipping hundreds of thousands of tons of grain as humanitarian aid to the allegedly starving USSR. He views this as evidence of a cover-up, the grain being the price of silence. (The Soviet Union in fact had its own Moon program).

Proponents of the Apollo hoax suggest that the Soviet Union, and latterly Russia, and the United States were allied in the exploration of space, during the Cold war and after. The United States and the former Soviet Union today routinely engage in cooperative space ventures, as do many other nations that are popularly believed to be enemies. However, this suggestion is challenged by the impression of intense international competition that was under way during the Cold War and is not supported by the accounts of participants on either side of the Iron Curtain. Many argue that the fact that the Soviet Union and other Communist bloc countries, eager to discredit the United States, have not produced any contrary evidence to be the single most significant argument against such a hoax. Soviet involvement might also implausibly multiply the scale of the conspiracy, to include hundreds of thousands of conspirators of uncertain loyalty.

Well there are like a billion sites that speak about this and i want to see what you people think , was this fake after u see all the wierd things that happend?

For more See this vids:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=PhLzMQKyYPQ

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=-eprRKV44pg&feature=related

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=g0_A4AS3mns&feature=related

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=qvBBmdjm64c&feature=related

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=aBc52pfySiU&feature=related

So what do u think True Or False? Foundament your answer.-

i don't think is false whole books are writing this

Those books may be writed by usa to prove the fake whit real facts (that are lie)

edit: anubis go get some sleep u are for hours in forum

Sure >_> <_< erm..............................  Total time logged in: 20 days, 1 hours and 19 minutes. X_X

It's lies look the 3rd video flag waving .... air on moon?? That is possible????

American bolsh*T :P

yeah, that's what everyone is saying.. in the picture the Americans took when they "landed" on the moon, their flag was waving showing air on the moon -> fake

is pretty possible that they landed on the moon... think a litle about the Gravitation force... so maybe that's the reason the flag was moving...  ??? maybe i donno ??? i still think they landed on the moon

if you can really prove this, then you would be rich..IF those facts you are cleaming were real then the whole world would laugh on them.

You can prove NOTHING with those videos

the footprint is visible cause they are wearing special uniforms that weights more than 150 kilograms,plus the surface of the moon ground is as soft as powder

not every waving flag needs a breeze , at least not in space. when astronauts were planting the flagpole they rotated it back and forth to better penetrate the lunar soil . so of course the flag waved... unfurling a piece of rolled-up cloth with stored angular momentum will naturally result in waves and ripples ,no breeze required....

if you can really prove this, then you would be rich..IF those facts you are cleaming were real then the whole world would laugh on them.

the footprint is visible cause they are wearing special uniforms that weights more than 150 kilograms,plus the surface of the moon ground is as soft as powder

not every waving flag needs a breeze , at least not in space. when astronauts were planting the flagpole they rotated it back and forth to better penetrate the lunar soil . so of course the flag waved... unfurling a piece of rolled-up cloth with stored angular momentum will naturally result in waves and ripples ,no breeze required....

the flag was waving after they had "posed" to take the picture giving it enough time to settle down if indeed it did gain some momentum to move

is pretty possible that they landed on the moon... think a litle about the Gravitation force... so maybe that's the reason the flag was moving...  ??? maybe i donno ??? i still think they landed on the moon

there is no graviation force in the moon, why d'u think they float around when they're in the air shuttle? >.<

Have u ever wondered what  could be in area 51???

I think they landed on the moon...

anyways i m just wondering...

Anything u can imagine must be there xDDD

What about the other things ... i mind is not just the flag About what i was talking about

1 of all there are people that has been alredy get rich whit this beacuse of the books they sold about this

2 Whit those vids i cant prove anything?

"the flag waved" U know the fisics in space are not the same that in earth ? Also the flag moved after they planted not when they where planting it            AFTER xD

"the footprint is visible cause they are wearing special uniforms that weights more than 150 kilograms,plus the surface of the moon ground is as soft as powder"

Yes Beacuse of the low gravity center the moon has they must use special Cloath that w8 over 200 Kg But not even whit that they could let a foorpring

:$ Lets keep discusing my loves :$

they have landed in the moon,

but the question is:

did the land in the moon when they said they did? Was Neil Arm(so not)strong land then?

I believe the same, maybe at first it would be fake but I'm so sure that by now they have truly landed on the moon

I believe the same, maybe at first it would be fake but I'm so sure that by now they have truly landed on the moon

¬¬ Ofc They have done it now , why do u think i put those videos from the 60's and not The actual ones ;P I Still Think whit the technology of the past this was imposible .. + the video have A lot of Things that proove that and more reason . . .