[SHARE] Retail adena dupe, HOT!

the only thing i get from sharing this extremely rare leak is accusations of keylogger

i think i will just delete my posts and keep it for myself like the russians did

Then prove to us that we are wrong... make a video ...i dare you ... prove to me that we are all wrong and progam is not a fake...and i promise i'll give you 1 karma!

the only thing i get from sharing this extremely rare leak is accusations of keylogger

i think i will just delete my posts and keep it for myself like the russians did

Dude dont get offended by this xD Also Half of us alredy have it

1 u didnt explain how to use it [its so hard to make a vid?]

2 If u delet your post i could repost it [We Would be in the same situation , not knowing what to do :/]

@mpj123 I have IL and Hellbound Server , that is why i cant try it in my own servers ;S

... i explained already

leave options liek default

set path to l2.exe

press start

login, go to giran

go to wh freightmen Parman

target it and start talking to him, the duper will detect the text and start duping with Parman

u neeed .netframework, if it does error u dont hav it

I have already a .NET framework 2.0 Installed ...and doesnt start...Downloading the 3.5 hopefully that will work !

I dont wanna Loose my lvl 51 DA on Franz XD :P

I can open it properly with NetFramework 2.0 installed.

I have a question it works only in retail and if yes i can't get the reason.I mean if it's working in retail it should be working anywhere.

Edit:

344qpev.jpg