interlude [L2J] L2Indexity

Kelrzher

Drugs are for losers

i agree , but here on l2indexity you can use them all the time without harming your real life :)

Celestine , i got a partner if you are interested i can ask him or even share them but i suppose he find them on the net 

Guys what do you think for the Optional visual armor (Dynasty with shoulders) with Honor Points? (You gain honors throught pvps)

Edited by Kelrzher

i agree , but here on l2indexity you can use them all the time without harming your real life :)

Celestine , i got a partner if you are interested i can ask him or even share them but i suppose he find them on the net 

Guys what do you think for the Optional visual armor (Dynasty with shoulders) with Honor Points? (You gain honors throught pvps)

i have them too np :D

New visual Armor (Obtainabled through Honor Points (PvP) ) It is just visual , same stats as S grade regular armors but robe has Dark Crystal Stats

DkhWuE.jpg
ytpqDR.jpg
j0BT6m.jpg
Edited by Kelrzher

• 3 weeks later...

We are back better than ever , soon i will upload pics and change features list/update features list 

We removed Dusk weapons and we replace them with some better equipment !!! Photos soon 

(All stats will be from the Normal items except blessed improved jewels that will have some extra status)