[Help] H5 Interface Modification's

Pedals

Hi guys, i found this on averia.ws forum but there was no download, can you help me how to make up to 6 shortcut windows which you can just make opened or closed like normal 4 bars? but i dont need more than 16shortcuts in 1 line unless there will be like other 2x6 shortcut like bar not connected if anyone can help me with that i would really appreaciate it.

elyrjRZE_yM.jpg

Edited by Pedals

Hi guys, i found this on averia.ws forum but there was no download, can you help me how to make up to 6 shortcut windows which you can just make opened or closed like normal 4 bars? but i dont need more than 16shortcuts in 1 line unless there will be like other 2x6 shortcut like bar not connected if anyone can help me with that i would really appreaciate it.

elyrjRZE_yM.jpg

http://forum.averia.ws/threads/hot-line-for-questions-of-client-editing.128505/#post-1942433

first one?

• 2 weeks later...

Would be ussefull give me the link if you can :)

ZeTawoB.png

Download those 2 links i've posted & Copy paste the files into your system & Textures on Textures.

rar.png Customs pach freeshard

rar.png textures.rar