Anti-Bot (Adrenaline/l2Tower/l2Phx As Well Etc.)

Hello,

if somebody know good protection or sell it for Gracia Final (87 protocol) PM to me with information and price.

It will be very good if protection can run in all OS without any problems (Linux through Wine) and in Windows without any popup from antivirus. Protection from Adrenaline premium, L2Tower, L2PHX and other shit. I don't need any RGuard, L2JGuard, LameGuard, they don't protect from any of these, maybe just from L2PHX or if they protect they are bypassable after 30 minutes.

Best Regards,

svipben

wow,seems you are smarter than your antibot that u're looking for.

You mad bro?  :troll:

Online gms and let them ban..

Best solution!!! Thanks!

It was sarcasm

muchachos haria

Your comment before edit was: try szaka's solution if it's still available

I don't get it, what do you mean? I have him in skype and pmed, but he don't answer and as I know he don't want to create protection for any chronicle, but if he changed his mind I will be very happy and I can even pay 200 EUR or more, I don't care, I just need protection.

EDIT: He answered, tomorrow I will talk with him, so if Szaka will create protection for me I bet it will be best in whole L2 world :), but still need to know if he will do this.

Edited by svipben

What about Asmodeus and his acbp? :P

PMed to him, still no answer and also ACBP only for IT, so if he will create for GF I can buy it for sure. I have right now only 2 options Asmodeus or Szaka. I will talk with Szaka tomorrow and we will see :P

why should i be mad from brain damaged peoples in forums ? :o

For me seems you have brain damage, no one ask you comment here your stupid oppinion which worth NOTHING, as I can see we have really big attention whore, don't worry we will remember you as stupid kido.

Your first comment was: u cant protect your server at 100%,simple.

Why the hell you posted this? Everyone know's Akumu is working with Adrenaline and that's why Adr premium works with StupidGuard even if you have standart version for 250 usd. And you can protect 100% if you always update your anti-bot as well as they update bot. But no, need some kido post comment like this. As I say your comment worth NOTHING and you're dumbass, now you can go back to your cave and search another topic to post your stupid oppinion.

Imagine now everyone posting comments like this if people search some solutions to protect from something and all people like: u can't protect your product at 100%,simple  :happyforever: 

WTF to nowadays kidos...