Vote Manager Npc V3

This happens on Hopzone cause it needs 2-3 seconds to connect and check if you are vote its not bug or something.

yes on hopzone so what is it and why it needs 2-3 seccond when im already voted?

when it sends me you need 12 hour to vote

Edited by haskovo

public static int getHopZoneVotes()
	{

int votes = -1;
		try
		{
			BufferedReader in = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(new URL("http://api.hopzone.net/lineage2/votes?token=4dkBi72AztjXocda").openConnection().getInputStream()));
			String[] tokens = in.readLine().split(",");
			in.close();
			return Integer.parseInt(tokens[1].substring(tokens[1].indexOf(":") + 1, tokens[1].length()));
		}
		catch (Exception e)
		{
			e.printStackTrace();
			System.out.println("HOPZONE is offline. We will check reward as it will be online again.");
		}
		return votes;
	}

fix :D

Huh, they finally accepted vote reward systems on hopzone and made an api. I remember 1-2 years ago they tried blocking vote reward systems from reading the votes lol

Huh, they finally accepted vote reward systems on hopzone and made an api. I remember 1-2 years ago they tried blocking vote reward systems from reading the votes lol

Is long time now they have api..im using this too

Ps.Maybe is time to update this npc to api for all votesites

Edited by Reborn12

Where is the difference between API and no API , i have vote rewards without API and works just fine (mass reward/manager) ...

With API, you simply check if your IP really voted or not. This one, not. You wait for queue, someone vote, you get the cookies.

I think API is the proper way to do this now. I like that your code provides item ID and amount config, but having an API call to check directly with the vote site with no queue/no delay is what made me decide to go with elfocrash's code. I may adapt the item id/count config to my modified version of elfocrash's code that I made for L2JServer high five. I would say check his code for the endpoints you need. Even though it was old code it's still useful to see how things can be done/set examples. Thanks for the share. 

so do it :D

Maybe tomorrow or saturday i have to work too much :p

My pc is relaxing like 2 days now

Edited by Reborn12

Maybe tomorrow or saturday i have to work too much :P

My pc is relaxing like 2 days now

Ok, the codes i have atm is working perfect but if API is better its fine to update them. But with this its work perfect.