New Icons For Lineage 2 Interlude Chronicle

the bad in this share is that this work is not yours. as i say on another post you found it at l2maxi and you shared it here. 

You are such a sherlock -.-

no sweets i am not a sherlock man but the bad thing with this guy is that he shares things that other members create and share on another forums(ex l2maxi) and many others. At least he can put the correct credits

no sweets i am not a sherlock man but the bad thing with this guy is that he shares things that other members create and share on another forums(ex l2maxi) and many others. At least he can put the correct credits

well why so much drama? everyone now days leeching others work and sharing them you are on 2016 like it or not everyone will do the same.

its not drama mate but when i started here i upload some works that they arent mine but always i wrote the credits.  He can do the same its not this hard to wrote that this work didnt belong to him

At least for every share i make say thanks, because at least i care about forum and i try to help members of it.

And i am sharing them , i am not trying to sell shared armors for 5 EURO :)))))))) like you ...  thepsolartek

i am not trying to sell shared armors for 5 EURO :)

Nop, but you tried to sell for 30/50 euro shared stuff, so you should not talk about that.. :D

Edited by SweeTs

dude i didnt know that i cant sell other stuff( i made it cause many people want that armor that it is not shared here). i asked sweets why my post deleted and when he explains to me what happened i didnt post it again. But if you see all my previous posts i put credits. so you cant even talk about me if you make worse things than me

Edited by thepsolartek