Cant Wait For La2Dream.su

After leaving la2dream last autumn I had opportunity to play on 3 other mid C6 servers and I was very disappointed 

2-weeks servers such as blaze, mid, neo are disgrace but when there is nothing else there we all (C6 mid lovers) end up there because of freshness.

Only now it's when I realized how la2dream was good. It lasted 6+ months which is incredible for mid C6.

There were few donators from Germany, Egypt that donated weapons +15 but when I've heard that they donated thousands of euros I don't mind because server had ~2k real players (on website maybe 4k but I'm not accounting fake counter and offline shops) and who cares about 2 donators when they will still suffer when 2 good non-donators attack them.

I don't know if this was available on opening day but AQ, Frintezza, Zaken, augments were buyable with donate coins which amount seems never dropped on server so although I joined after 3 months, after boting with 6 bots for a month 16-24/7 I was able to buy AQ, Frintezza, Zaken, Draconic set + 6, DB+F+10+DMA, 3 heroes (1 time dominator, 2 times saggitarius).

A month earlier I bought Baium with 500 donate medals so only few archers were able to hit harder.

It's a great server for hardcore boters and for others too and I recommend it.

Even if you don't bot and you are not a donator you can still have a fun. Don't be sad because I'm programmer and writing advanced bots for l2 is my passion.

This time I'm expecting some kind of antibot and please let it be smartguard because I recently switched from tower to adrenaline.

Edited by bistabil

After leaving la2dream last autumn I had opportunity to play on 3 other mid C6 servers and I was very disappointed 

2-weeks servers such as blaze, mid, neo are disgrace but when there is nothing else there we all (C6 mid lovers) end up there because of freshness.

Only now it's when I realized how la2dream was good. It lasted 6+ months which is incredible for mid C6.

There were few donators from Germany, Egypt that donated weapons +15 but when I've heard that they donated thousands of euros I don't mind because server had ~2k real players (on website maybe 4k but I'm not accounting fake counter and offline shops) and who cares about 2 donators when they will still suffer when 2 good non-donators attack them.

I don't know if this was available on opening day but AQ, Frintezza, Zaken, augments were buyable with donate coins which amount seems never dropped on server so although I joined after 3 months, after boting with 6 bots for a month 16-24/7 I was able to buy AQ, Frintezza, Zaken, Draconic set + 6, DB+F+10+DMA, 3 heroes (1 time dominator, 2 times saggitarius).

A month earlier I bought Baium with 500 donate medals so only few archers were able to hit harder.

It's a great server for hardcore boters and for others too and I recommend it.

Even if you don't bot and you are not a donator you can still have a fun. Don't be sad because I'm programmer and writing advanced bots for l2 is my passion.

This time I'm expecting some kind of antibot and please let it be smartguard because I recently switched from tower to adrenaline.

i have no words to describe how retarded this looks to me.

at first i was like okay.. okay.. i see he seems to have a point

WAIT WHAT?

Ha, ha!

Wild fancy-colors-guy appeared!

It is unexpected plot twist right?

Still, I expect well populated server that will last several months instead of 2 weeks when we think about LT mid C6 servers.

p.s.

what I said about Baium is wrong, actually it was a month later and not earlier.. probably early stage of brain tumor..

Edited by bistabil