At first i didnt pay attention to the posts about frankie and corruption but after some research ,i found out that the owner of the server is Frankie or koza for those who know , he opens the server with Kostas Pk in his gm team . Why i am saying all these ? Because the server will be fully corrupted by them , their friends will be running in the server with full items and thinking they are pros like the owners .I wouldn't recommend this server at all as it is going to be a huge fail with many bugs , because they even don't have good files in their hands .

At first i didnt pay attention to the posts about frankie and corruption but after some research ,i found out that the owner of the server is Frankie or koza for those who know , he opens the server with Kostas Pk in his gm team . Why i am saying all these ? Because the server will be fully corrupted by them , their friends will be running in the server with full items and thinking they are pros like the owners .I wouldn't recommend this server at all as it is going to be a huge fail with many bugs , because they even don't have good files in their hands .

Well you are bad "detective" ... Frankie is just our advertiser and kostas help us with development. thats it.. and about our files, we use Vaganths latest pack.

P.S. Please tell to your friend Alex to stop fighting us without reason.

Estimated 1500+ ONline? ROFL

????

blabla just advertise blabla just help with development blabla.... rly? cant come up with smth more believable?

they cant let em 2k16 people are worse than before