Retarded Sub-Human Animal Spamming

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Haha nice photo you have there. That is a 3 years old photo. Well if you arent a 10 years old, Behave like your age then.

Edited by HyperBlown

Haha nice photo you have there. That is a 3 years old photo. Well if you arent a 10 years old, Behave like your age then.

What a face dude?.. Why you hate that much? You jelly?

What a face dude?.. Why you hate that much? You jelly?

i have no reason to be jelly. ^^ I just dont like people who starts with "fucker" on someone they dont even know ^^

i have no reason to be jelly. ^^ I just dont like people who starts with "fucker" on someone they dont even know ^^

did you even read your replies? you just posted random shiets on his selling topic for no reason at all..

just like how nobody likes it when morons post random shit without even doing whatever they posted

i dont need to know who you are to establish that you accomplished nothing

just like how nobody likes it when morons post random shit without even doing whatever they posted

i dont need to know who you are to establish that you accomplished nothing

Man just live your life, and I will do it too. What happend in the past, will stay in the past. Look forward and be happy. have a nice day ^^ gl on your sells tho.