Report Lucycat

Blackhive

I'd like to ask the moderators and also maxtor if is allowed to use a signature which clearly advertise another server and also if is allowed to make spammy posts on other Lineage2 topics just to gain more attention, just to expose its server, just to make some noise.

If this is allowed please let me know because I need to know how to act in this case. In my oppinion this is not a fair thing, but if you decide this is normal to happen we will do it the same from now on, assuming sticky and banners won't be necessary at all.

Faithfully,

Blackhive

i posted a l2 nobility picture in a l2 nobility thread. where is the spam? so its ok for you to spam other peoples server forums and i cant call you out for that because you paid for sticky? fuck off

Lucy I advise you to take care of your language, you do not know me at all. I did not advertise on your forum and I don't care who did that, if you want respect learn to win it do not force people to respect you while your attitude is trashy as you just proved.

Best regards.

the 'i got mad on mxc so im gonna complain nonstop' starter pack

step 1

3d7af4ee26.png

step 2

c9197cf161.jpg

i dont need to be liked by you savages LOL

also spam comes from swedish ips

Edited by Lucy Cat

Lucy I advise you to take care of your language, you do not know me at all. I did not advertise on your forum and I don't care who did that, if you want respect learn to win it do not force people to respect you while your attitude is trashy as you just proved.

Best regards.

relax is a virtual space lol, go bang a girl better

I'd like to ask the moderators and also maxtor if is allowed to use a signature which clearly advertise another server and also if is allowed to make spammy posts on other Lineage2 topics just to gain more attention, just to expose its server, just to make some noise.

If this is allowed please let me know because I need to know how to act in this case. In my oppinion this is not a fair thing, but if you decide this is normal to happen we will do it the same from now on, assuming sticky and banners won't be necessary at all.

Faithfully,

Blackhive

The members can create their own signatures. It is ok if some othem advertise their servers but if the signature is offensive or harm in any case the forum, then it is removed.

Lucy Cat's comments, which are spam comments, are removed.

Topic is locked!