interlude [L2J] L2 Toren

steve

You are not wrong. I only work with L2OFF servers, this server is L2JAVA.

then stop act like shity BRAZIL Guy they pay you and u can't even fix their shity server they bought Protection Sure i can see :D very gud protectionee :D picture from a friend :D 1st guy with +8 Am easy as fuck

MLy6SP1.jpg

Edited by Celestine

BTW you guys will stop change the patch all the time? :D what happend all players lost the items? :DDDDDDDDD patch is v3 lets make it v100 ?

Anyone can explain the drama of Toren? What happen?

unskilled admins hahaha :DD they said they bought protection L2PHX Bypassed and works like a charm u can use L2PHX Dublicate items and stuck your casting  speed 1999 when u hit Aura Flare they die with 1 hit and admin shuted down the server to find a solution they are on panic now :D i still have many chars with items etc waiting him to put another shity Brasileiro protection to see xDDDD HE IS MAD WITH ME

Edited by Celestine

unskilled admins hahaha :DD they said they bought protection L2PHX Bypassed and works like a charm u can use L2PHX Dublicate items and stuck your casting  speed 1999 when u hit Aura Flare they die with 1 hit and admin shuted down the server to find a solution they are on panic now :D i still have many chars with items etc waiting him to put another shity Brasileiro protection to see xDDDD HE IS MAD WITH ME

The Unique i like here is the website. Other Are fail :D

The Unique i like here is the website. Other Are fail :D

easy to be shared

Haha man! Well.. L2J right?

L2JVIADOLIXOBR Files alright :D WORST

Edited by Celestine

Bro they claim they fixed it :D go go check it ;D they put new patch

they fixed shit xD even if they pay 500$ it will be same + easy also imagine dragonic bows +8 tons of blessed scrolls on random chars xD