ledion22

>SpirakosDafuq< sold me L2Dev server files

I have speak with L2Dev in skype he is a friendly person,

He told me the files have backdoor inside and he showed me the backdoor

L2Dev helped me remove backdoor for use the server safe

I want my money back or ban this guy  >SpirakosDafuq< scammer

Thanks L2Dev for show me server backdoors and help remove them

proofs please

anyway i will go to his house and beat the hell out of him because i lost my time and money with this, i have spent 70 euro
for host, 25 euro for licence windows for host and 30 euro for website, also payd him money for this server which is not his work
and have backdoor.
I know this guy face to face and i want him to get banned and i will beat him anyway

anyway i will go to his house and beat the hell out of him because i lost my time and money with this, i have spent 70 euro
for host, 25 euro for licence windows for host and 30 euro for website, also payd him money for this server which is not his work
and have backdoor.
I know this guy face to face and i want him to get banned and i will beat him anyway

222222.png

and have backdoor.

still no proofs

give me that guy skype i beg you i want him stay w/o internet for the rest of his life  :dat:

btw about L2Dev he using another backdoor on these files because he added it  :happyforever:

Edit: About SpirakosDafuq he is good friend my friend Thug know him very good he is not scammer

Edited by Celestine

give me that guy skype i beg you i want him stay w/o internet for the rest of his life  :dat:

btw about L2Dev he using another backdoor on these files because he added it  :happyforever:

Edit: About SpirakosDafuq he is good friend my friend Thug know him very good he is not scammer

thanks bro, btw i know a guy using this name on skype i'll check it..