All Players ( Even Gm ) Cant Kill Enything

bambino1993i

Question

Before I write my problem , I want to apologize for my english.

I work on l2j-frozen pack.I love it ,cuz it have some bugs and I fix it and I love to fix some things ,but now I had serious problem : 

Today I maked changes to XP,SP and other, changes to shield defense and etc. and now when I started server no-one can kill monsters or get quests - even GM

When I am with GM privilages cant use //kill monster and when hit it with weapon + 65535 I deal great demage but the monster are still alive .

Same thing and with normal players.

Can u help me to fix this ? 

how I can test the quests ? They are worked (Some who I get and test it) but I cant test every quest .How to test all quests and if there was mistakes ,how I can fix it ? There has some patch maybe for quest fixing ?

You just picked the wrong pack for that.

Ohhh godddd........That is......I feeling now very stupid.....

Thanks for all...I fix it by #Alexi share.

I had 2 questions : Where I can find maybe another good geodata and how I can test the quests ? They are worked (Some who I get and test it) but I cant test every quest .How to test all quests and if there was mistakes ,how I can fix it ? There has some patch maybe for quest fixing ?

if u are using L2J Frozen there is already a good shared geodata use this one about Quests i wont tell u smth if u want stable pack use acis all quests working perfect 

There is no magic patch to fix everything.

some people are just lazy they want everythink to be ready :D