[L2J] L2Grasf Zef

L2_GRASF

12814132_1052761241462007_31820922792526

partyeventlow.png

7low.png

= OPENING 19 March 2016 20:00 =

We invite you to play a new easy farm mid rate server with many differences from other mids.

-Daily Epic

-Weekly GM events

-Real money events

and many more features inside the game !!

H5 Mid-PVP Private Server No Custom

rateslow.png

Exp: x50

Sp: x50

Adena: x25

Drop: x50

Spoil: x50

Safe: +4

Max: +12

Max oly: +6

Normall Scroll: 55%

Bless Scroll: 60%

FEATURESlow.png

Mana pots

Full buffer

GMshop up to S grade

Auto learn skills

Multi-add attr system

Heroes every 1st and 15th of the month

Sieges every week (Giran,Aden,Goddard,Rune)

Clan level up requires 5 members

Freya/Tezza/Zaken instances require 5 players

Buff/dances-songs 30/14

Masterwork craft chance 10%

Buyable noblesse quest

Daily beleth (15% chance)

attrlow.png

cloak%20delflow.png

High Five [ZEF] x50 Server!

Edited by L2_GRASF

Again...... Same shit , can you atleast open one decent one instead of opening 3-4 ?

its always the same, its not like every time we open a project we add things or improve or files.

advert 7 days before opening, gg u think u will get playa? 

to my point of view it doesnt matter how long u advert a server but how you do it.

partyeventlow.png

We welcome everyone to participate on our PvP Party vs Party event on 26th of March.

Only the winning party will be rewarded with 100 euros (pp) or 3600 Mouse Coins and will be given to party leader.

Event date&time: 26 March 21:00 (ingame time)
Participation fee: 45 FA/Party

Skype event: click here
Last party standing event: click here

Easy and fun to play server for casual gamers (2-3h online/day). Honestly, I liked your last one. I will rejoin to play relaxed.

Seems like a good server.

Hope that gvg for euro is real,not like other shit servers announcing and nothing...

i will join with my cp

Thank you both for the positive words, you and everyone else is more than welcome to join !

Thank you both for the positive words, you and everyone else is more than welcome to join !

From my perspective, actual L2j H5 server fall into 2 categories:

1 - 99% of servers where donators get ridiculous advantages right from the start till the end (end which is in max 1-2 months). I mean skills at max or even +50, overenchanted armors/weapons hidden under .dressme or +16 weapons with no glow at all. Also those 99% servers start with a normal/decent rate of drop/spoil in 1st week, but suddenly from the 2nd week everything related to drop/spoil goes down a lot. So, it's "shiny and glowing" on start and rusty-rotten-smelling bad at end.

2- 1% of servers where rates of drop/spoil/enchant success remain the same from start to end, donators get some items (+10/+12) which can be obtained also by farmers if they eventualy farm enough, open donations for RB jewels/weapon.

I place your Grasf server into that 2nd category of 1% of fair servers, both for donators and farmers. That is why I want to continue on your future project. I hope to see there a decent population of 200-300 players to have fun together.

Good luck !

From my perspective, actual L2j H5 server fall into 2 categories:

1 - 99% of servers where donators get ridiculous advantages right from the start till the end (end which is in max 1-2 months). I mean skills at max or even +50, overenchanted armors/weapons hidden under .dressme or +16 weapons with no glow at all. Also those 99% servers start with a normal/decent rate of drop/spoil in 1st week, but suddenly from the 2nd week everything related to drop/spoil goes down a lot. So, it's "shiny and glowing" on start and rusty-rotten-smelling bad at end.

2- 1% of servers where rates of drop/spoil/enchant success remain the same from start to end, donators get some items (+10/+12) which can be obtained also by farmers if they eventualy farm enough, open donations for RB jewels/weapon.

I place your Grasf server into that 2nd category of 1% of fair servers, both for donators and farmers. That is why I want to continue on your future project. I hope to see there a decent population of 200-300 players to have fun together.

Good luck !

exactly, on l2grasf there were NEVER more antharas/valakas etc than the dropped ones from epics.

no secret donations, everything is open to the public.

exactly, on l2grasf there were NEVER more antharas/valakas etc than the dropped ones from epics.

no secret donations, everything is open to the public.

Well ANYWAY,if they open donation for epic/top weapons/elegia

It is ok,after 1-2 months,doesn't matter really if you played from start ,you whoud have top gear

when other ppl start and donate for same gear as you..

Still cuz donations,servers are alive.. They are able to maintaine all with gained euros...