Advertisment Or What?

te0x

Well i have an unsolved question in my mind and i thinking about it a lot but still i don't know what is the solution.

I've created a x35 server interlude its 2-3 days open. Ppl that join likes it but leave due to the low community. I've advertise it here on MxC, on other forums aswell like the hopzone, topzone, network, top, russian sites, facebook pages..

the accounts created are less than 100, /2 due to bots, friends, testing accounts. So the real account created are less than 50.

I see everyday the loginserver for new account created the past 2 days and its really low. Never imagined this thing.

So what is the problem? the advertisment is not enough? Maybe interlude isn't attractive anymore? What i am supposed to do in order to people just test the server, not even to stay and play..

i want some opinions if its possible..

Edited by te0x

i guess you just don't know how to advertise properly or you didn't invest a single penny for advertise 

i am not talking about advertisment with money. ofc the numbers will be higher.

i am talking about advertisment in normal places. Everyday spamming in more than 10 active facebook pages, making new threads on forums. Its on all the active toplists.

Isn't that enough to have better numbers?

Edited by te0x

Give 300euro to MrPro and see every day for 1 week  500 new accounts:D 

MrPro bad advertiser :(

i am not talking about advertisment with money. ofc the numbers will be higher.

i am talking about advertisment in normal places. Everyday spamming in more than 10 active facebook pages, making new threads on forums. Its on all the active toplists.

Isn't that enough to have better numbers?

nop market of the lineage 2 has changed extremely in the past 2 years

nop market of the lineage 2 has changed extremely in the past 2 years

i've never expected that thing.

So the only way to get some people just for testing a server not even playing on it, is by buying advertisment on the big toplists?

i've never expected that thing.

So the only way to get some people just for testing a server not even playing on it, is by buying advertisment on the big toplists?

almost no one is interested in joining beta even in big server even the advertise on toplists will not work as i said above market has changed a lot 

almost no one is interested in joining beta even in big server even the advertise on toplists will not work as i said above market has changed a lot 

its not even beta, its live normally. that's why i am doin this discussion...

anyways thank you for your answers dude

Nowdays is hard to get a good amount of players for a live server imagine for a beta server..

Noone will come to test something and as MrPro said even in big servers is hard to find players for beta stage, so for me better find some friends or try to find a clan which will be interested on this and start testing don't wait for people to come for tests or at least when you advertise your server do it properly, announce that you're looking for people to test the server maybe someone will come.

And i'm saying this cause you said that cause you said this

I doubt that some banners on different sites might bring you any players, or at least as many as you expect from what you've paid. We all run from them using ad blocking apps, clicking [X] or just looking on a different side.

That's why I added none to my top site. A simple listing which include all the necessary info about the respective server is more than enough. And vote system let you know which one is the best because ppl that like a server vote it. Those who don't vote the server they play might consider that they don't need more people around.

But to make a server populated you must announce it way before you open it. You must talk with clans and consider their needs. Strategies exist but nobody will give you one cuz if they knew it they would use it for themselves.

Anyway, servers like those mrpro play still exist and are successful, look at his clan how many servers they played in less than a year. Even for pvp that shouldn't be normal.

Nowdays is hard to get a good amount of players for a live server imagine for a beta server..

Noone will come to test something and as MrPro said even in big servers is hard to find players for beta stage, so for me better find some friends or try to find a clan which will be interested on this and start testing don't wait for people to come for tests or at least when you advertise your server do it properly, announce that you're looking for people to test the server maybe someone will come.

And i'm saying this cause you said that cause you said this

So the only way to get some people just for testing a server not even playing on it, is by buying advertisment on the big toplists?

Maybe my english is not that good.. let me say in in greek that part.. 

εννοώ να μπει κόσμος απλά για να τον δοκιμάσει, να δει πως είναι ο server και αν του αρέσει να κάτσει να παίξει.
το θέμα μου αυτό είναι δεν μπαίνει καν ο κόσμος για να δει πως είναι ο server.
the server is not in beta phase.

Ok i got it now.

Well, you need to do a lot of advertise on a lot of sites/forums, search on google for example for lineage 2 communities from every single country and make a topic there, try to spam on fb pages and toplists and also some times this isn't enough, pm some friends of you here in mxc for example and tell them to start blame you and the server (find 5,6 people).

You will think why to do something like that.. It's sad but true, when players will see the hate that you will get they will give more attention to your server, for example look at the most viewed topics for server, the 80% of the posts are hate comments and their online amount is more than 150,200+ players. It's an old "sercret" which almost always works

Edited by >SpirakosDafuq<

I doubt that some banners on different sites might bring you any players, or at least as many as you expect from what you've paid. We all run from them using ad blocking apps, clicking [X] or just looking on a different side.

That's why I added none to my top site. A simple listing which include all the necessary info about the respective server is more than enough. And vote system let you know which one is the best because ppl that like a server vote it. Those who don't vote the server they play might consider that they don't need more people around.

But to make a server populated you must announce it way before you open it. You must talk with clans and consider their needs. Strategies exist but nobody will give you one cuz if they knew it they would use it for themselves.

Anyway, servers like those mrpro play still exist and are successful, look at his clan how many servers they played in less than a year. Even for pvp that shouldn't be normal.

You are right in many things. Although i've created threads 10-20 days before opening the server. If you see my topic here in mxc got 2.5k views?

I may doing the advertising wrong cause i do it in a simple way. i don't know what to say anymore..

Ok i got it now.

Well, you need to do a lot of advertise on a lot of sites/forums, search on google for example for lineage 2 communities from every single country and make a topic there, try to spam on fb pages and toplists and also some times this isn't enough, pm some friends of you here in mxc for example and tell them to start blame you and the server (find 5,6 people).

You will think why to do something like that.. It's sad but true, when players will see the hate that you will get they will give more attention to your server, for example look at the most viewed topics for server, the 80% of the posts are hate comments and their online amount is more than 150,200+ players. It's an old "sercret" which almost always works

i've added the server in more than 20 russian,brazil,lithuania topsites.

Still maybe the advertisment isn't enough but the numbers should be better by far.

The attention always will attract more thats a fact.