New Armor_Type For Enchant

SQL Developer

Question

Hello guys this is what i want 

1)Create a custom armor but put only a specific scroll to enchant it (no normal,blessed) lets say only crystal

In order to do that the best way is to:

1)Create new grade Like "E" and add crystall Scrolls (d,c,b,a,s+e) and would be enchantable only with Crystal

2)Just edit the source on enchant.java to make crystall scrolls only enchantable for specific armors ids?

p.s: i dont want other scrolls enchant this armor

8 answers to this question

If you don't know to do it, then create new scroll as grade NONE. Set your armor enchant type @ xml for your armor as NONE. Don't forgot to change the Crystal scroll grade to NONE as well. Profit.

ONE line code. You only have to register new grade and obviously change the xml/sql grade.

Edited by SweeTs

Go to RequestEnchantItem.java or whatever the file name called  and in the point that

it says

sychronize(item)

add a check 

int[] with ids of your armors

and then a for that goes into ids 

and do check  if (item.getItemId() == <your for item id>) return; 

thats all.. bye bye sexy

In order to do it from RequestEnchantItem.java 

i should edit the 

case L2Item.CRYSTAL_S:
				crystalId = 1462;
				switch (scroll.getItemId())
				{
					case 960:      
					case 962:     
					case 6578:      
						if (itemType2 == L2Item.TYPE2_SHIELD_ARMOR || itemType2 == L2Item.TYPE2_ACCESSORY)
						{
							enchantItem = true;
						}
						break;
				}
				break;

i cant find the way which RequestEnchantItem 

Connect S grade scrolls with S items thats the only point who i have found until now ..

if someone can help some farther please reply on this topic,thanks 

In order to do it from RequestEnchantItem.java 

i should edit the 

case L2Item.CRYSTAL_S:
				crystalId = 1462;
				switch (scroll.getItemId())
				{
					case 960:      
					case 962:     
					case 6578:      
						if (itemType2 == L2Item.TYPE2_SHIELD_ARMOR || itemType2 == L2Item.TYPE2_ACCESSORY)
						{
							enchantItem = true;
						}
						break;
				}
				break;

i cant find the way which RequestEnchantItem 

Connect S grade scrolls with S items thats the only point who i have found until now ..

if someone can help some farther please reply on this topic,thanks 

Listen because i am at work and i cant really help you with teamviewer, i hope you know at least basic java.. you know 

if then else :DDDD

so there are 2files that handle enchant.. 1 is the request and the other is for the enchantrate (at least in l2j) ... search mostly in requestEnchant for the line that

refer to the current item you enchant.. you will also see things like   !item.isShadow() || !item.isHeroItem()   

e.t.c somewhere there it sychronize the item (just to avoid multiple instances problem) and after that inside this sychronization you add your check about ID..  

on the other hand if inside your code it switch the enchant scroll u can also add a check somewhere there about id .. with switch or int array ( int[] x) 

just give it a try ... 

if you are using frozen find these lines

if ((maxEnchantLevel != 0 && item.getEnchantLevel() >= maxEnchantLevel) || (item.getEnchantLevel()) < minEnchantLevel)
		{
			activeChar.sendPacket(new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.INAPPROPRIATE_ENCHANT_CONDITION));
			return;
		}

and below add this

if(crystalScroll && !item.getItemId() == 999)
		{
			activeChar.sendPacket(new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.INAPPROPRIATE_ENCHANT_CONDITION));
			return;
		}

change the ids and thats it

Edited by te0x