interlude [L2J] L2 Sanity

Sanity

the fact is that noone managed to ddos server succesfully. why? because we played normally when he put the limit on players. today he bought new dedi and we hope that he won't have same problem

katse kai pisteue pws htan kai kl "sql problem " -.-"

That server is so bad for real.So many ppl playing here for no reason.Archer server and the farm is based on vote rewards.Also to vote you need to wait like forever there is always someone else voting and u cant get rewards.

That server is so bad for real.So many ppl playing here for no reason.Archer server and the farm is based on vote rewards.Also to vote you need to wait like forever there is always someone else voting and u cant get rewards.

crap server i swear the worst server on Lineage 2 History 2k16 better to play home servers than this shit pay2win server arhcer with +15 bow with 5,600 p attack on mage with +15 armor w/o augments hitting 4,800 Crit Damage Without Queen Ant Ring also mages suck max magic critical 900 dmg is that a joke or what?  :you serious?:

crap server i swear the worst server on Lineage 2 History 2k16 better to play home servers than this shit pay2win server arhcer with +15 bow with 5,600 p attack on mage with +15 armor w/o augments hitting 4,800 Crit Damage Without Queen Ant Ring also mages suck max magic critical 900 dmg is that a joke or what? :you serious?:

I made 1k-2k mcrit with AM +0. 1-2k depends of class and armor.

I made 1k-2k mcrit with AM +0. 1-2k depends of class and armor.

interesting...

this server is really crap, no fun by playing here. just gear up with everything on +15 and what is waiting for u? all spawns taken by zerg allies (2 or 3, dont count this) that waiting on spawns to kill u all time :) u have to be online all time to get rb jewe (sick!) u cant vote cause crappy gm create vote machine where can vote only 1 person at this same time... i see that some of archers in dominating side have more than 11k hp :) interesting, really :) . it's interesting too, when archers make 2k or 3k crit hit in adventurer but adventurer make 1k crit hit :) and mages make 700-1000 hit on it :) this server is crappy :) and i forget about fake counter

I dont care. I havent time for l2, only at the weekends.

So 2-3h just for some random pvps or oly(when it start) will be fine for me.

i don't ask you about your playtime. I show my opinion about it.

SERVER ALIVE REASON I DONT WANT SERVER OFF !REASON I PLAY

NOW SERVER OFF REASON DONATE 1+1 NORMAL PLAYER 1 SKILL DONT FIX 24 H SERVER WILL BE HACKED

Edited by Mixaela

NOW SERVER OFF REASON DONATE 1+1 NORMAL PLAYER 1 SKILL DONT FIX 24 H SERVER WILL BE HACKED

lmao go sleep kiddo anyways server is just boring 

I'm having a hard time trying to undestand what this guy is talking about...

nigga stole my bike is back in action?

nasko is always back in action he just closing GR SERVERS GR DEAD A0X0A0XA0