high five [L2J] L2 Axel

L2Axel

How desperate can someone be in order to do something like that? wtf... :P

I just see funny side of the 80% of mxc haters comments, dunno how you, the ultra-hiper-gay retarded of legendshit are not banned already, mxc is sad :happyforever:

sup axel?

Even with your fans, your server still died in around 1 day

X4-5 fake online won't help you much, neither the fake votes

Sorry, really i am!

:happyforever:   :happyforever:

Now how about i get back to business and launch my true project ? Or in fact never mind, is not worth my time, im already rich from affiliate marketing  :gusta:

I bet your face is like this now:

Angry-Meme-04.jpg

So cry me a river now

giphy.gif

Edited by Karasu_

And what you expect from this shit? XD

The truth is, ppl love this kind of shit

However because of l2 aeron standing at TOP now with 200+ real, is a stupid idea to launch a pvp server at this time. People know aeron is the most stable server, they always do all kind of events every week and aeron invest hundreds in advertising to keep attract new players (players leave and new players come). So this kind of sh1t svs like axel has no chance at the moment unless sh1teron is closed. Players and donators wont leave aeron for some sh1t 1 week new pvp server opening and closing. They already know that so they wont even bother!

Either way, axel was proned to fail (this fat guy hasnt changed a single npc or feature in 1 year, the community is annoyed by his attitude and the fact that he never give donations back). Now axel is known as a clown and he is hated more than Karasu now.

Take that fat guy

fat-guy-eating-mcdonalds-french.jpg

Edited by Karasu_

you dont have another thing to do that spam in one forum? back to shitwhispers.shit with 10 on

umadski ?

:happyforever:  :happyforever:

Also that sv has around 90-100 real online at its peak

So -90/-100 to you  :gusta:

umadski ?

:happyforever:  :happyforever:

Also that sv has around 90-100 real online at its peak

So -90/-100 to you  :gusta:

oxford inglish

im glad that i learned something good :D

Edited by AchYlek

axel you still p00r make same sh1t server for 1 year steal d0nati0ns from n00bs args/brs 

Last time you failed in 2 weeks, now you have failed in 1 day.

I logged yesterday at 12 PM, there were like 2 ppl soloing the raids and pvp zone was formed of 2 partys and some solo nabs

Cry axel, Cry axel.

:happyforever:

Fake some more votes to get in top 10, maybe ul get some extra 20 players. I'm sure that hop/top will help you mucho  :dat:

Just checked ur awesome gm event and there wasnt even 10 players there playing ur events

on previous axel u always had 80+ players at a event so from my count i bet you dont even have 100 real online left. GO cry in a corner