[Guide]Enas alos tropos gia na fixarete to l2phx enchant script!

loipon me to topic t XxRxX m ir8e na kanw ena topic me alo tropo gia na fixareis to l2phx..

o tropos einai aplos kai eukolos arkei na 3erete ligo merika pragmata...

parte ena gm shop kai stin 8esi scrols aferste ta normal scrols

pros8este an dn exei crystal scrols kai afisteto etc...

stin synexeia otan enas 8a 8elei na kanei enchant me to l2phx 8a pernei kanonika scrols kai 8a pigainei sto wh..

otan me to l2phx 8a t spasei to weapon kai 8a paei oso + kai na tan sto wh(me normal scrols)twra me ta crystal scrols nai men t paei sto wh alla paei +0...

tested and work 95% kai gt 95%?

s merikous server to weapon ka8e victory me to l2phx paei kai + opote borei na paei sto max xwris na t edi3e kamia fora oti espase...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

File mou strike eksipno. poli eksipno. alla 8a diafoniso ka8os dn ka8istate i apoliti lisi. ka8os to scroll enchant weapon s mporei na gini kai drop me spoiler sta chimera p vriskonte sto hellbound island kai exoun 1 stis 125 pi8anotites na drop. opote ena party me sps gia aoe an einai gracia kai enan spoiler gia spoil festival aneta 8a drop ena scroll. an kai afta ta terata einai gia hellbound + iparxoun kai antistixa terata se interlude servers. opos to magma stin fog p petaei 1 sta 300. dn einai ligo to rate an skeftis oti einai pvp srvr kai logika 8a fevgei 2 hit to mob.

kalo san skepsi. kako os tropos epilisis tou provlimatos.

parafta tnx gia to share. pistevo einai mia proxeiri lisi mexri na ma8oun merikoi admin na kanoun compile. :S

no offence

File mou strike eksipno. poli eksipno. alla 8a diafoniso ka8os dn ka8istate i apoliti lisi. ka8os to scroll enchant weapon s mporei na gini kai drop me spoiler sta chimera p vriskonte sto hellbound island kai exoun 1 stis 125 pi8anotites na drop. opote ena party me sps gia aoe an einai gracia kai enan spoiler gia spoil festival aneta 8a drop ena scroll. an kai afta ta terata einai gia hellbound + iparxoun kai antistixa terata se interlude servers. opos to magma stin fog p petaei 1 sta 300. dn einai ligo to rate an skeftis oti einai pvp srvr kai logika 8a fevgei 2 hit to mob.

kalo san skepsi. kako os tropos epilisis tou provlimatos.

parafta tnx gia to share. pistevo einai mia proxeiri lisi mexri na ma8oun merikoi admin na kanoun compile. :S

no offence

pioc 8a katsei na kaneis spoils se pvps server?

h' na usareis l2j pack xwris na 3eris kan na kaneis compile gia RPG server?

exei mia vasi afto p les alla pote dn ksereis :P eksalou milaw gia pvp srvr panta. se rpg srvr sini8os ta pragmata einai doulemena alla kai na einai ante na sollareis esi fog me enan spoiler kai enan sps gia ena scroll :p

pantos dn 8a itan diskolo an ksereis na pezeis kai exeis empiria 8a to skeftosouna afto :P paw stoixima oti sou eixe er8i sto mialo afto san idea apla eleges siga mn to skefti kaneis :P s ktlbn ki egw to idio 8a ekana. hmm opote mia akoma lisi einai na vgaleis apo ta drop kai ta spoil drop ta s scrolls ena pros ena apo ta mob :P pantos file m to lew einai kali idea kia an mporousa 8a s edina karma :P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

exei ena dikeo edw

tecpa

exw akousei to phx died

ala se kapious (noobo)server Doulevei :/

Tecpa gj Strike

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• DISCORD :   utchiha_market   telegram    https://t.me/utchiha_market   SELLIX STORE :   https://utchiha-market.mysellix.io/   Join the server for more products :   https://discord.gg/hoodservices
    • When it comes to encrypting passwords, using a strong hashing algorithm like SHA-256 or bcrypt is recommended. These algorithms help ensure that passwords are securely stored and protected from being easily decrypted.
    • ***CLExt L2OFF Extender Premium Account Save - Auto Login***   We would like to sell account panel for save accounts for server owners or self player.  You can login and save your id and pass accounts or delete it etc.       Price: 100 euro.   ***CLExt L2OFF Extender Premium Auto-Farm Macro System*** We would like to sell Auto-Farm Macro System for server owners or self player.  You can add your potions and your macro to farm your character with your standars.       Price: 100 euro.   If you like to order send me DM or skype zoumhs999.
    • Diablo III, the action-packed hack-and-slash RPG developed by Blizzard Entertainment, has captivated gamers worldwide since its release in 2012. Now, imagine a world where Diablo III's source code is opened up to the community, inviting developers and enthusiasts alike to enhance and refine this beloved game. This topic delves into the possibilities, challenges, and community desires surrounding the idea of Diablo III as an open-source project.   Key Points: 1. Defining Diablo III: Diablo III is an action role-playing game set in the dark fantasy world of Sanctuary. Players traverse through randomized dungeons, battling hordes of demons and collecting loot to strengthen their characters. With its compelling storyline, addictive gameplay mechanics, and rich lore, Diablo III has amassed a dedicated fanbase over the years.   2. Open Source Potential: Opening up the source code of Diablo III could unlock a wealth of opportunities for the game's future. Community developers could introduce new features, enhance existing gameplay elements, and address long-standing issues. The modding community, known for its creativity and innovation, could breathe new life into the game by creating custom content, game modes, and user interface improvements. 3. Community Interest: The question arises - would the gaming community welcome the idea of Diablo III becoming open source? Many players are eager to see the game evolve beyond its current state, with enhancements such as improved balance, expanded end-game content, and enhanced multiplayer features. By involving the community in the development process, Diablo III could foster a stronger sense of ownership and collaboration among its players. 4. Challenges and Considerations: While the concept of Diablo III as an open source is enticing, it also presents several challenges. Ensuring the integrity of the game's balance and preventing cheating would be paramount concerns. Additionally, coordinating development efforts and maintaining a cohesive vision for the game could prove challenging in a community-driven environment. However, with proper oversight and collaboration, these obstacles can be overcome. 5. Is Diablo III an MMORPG? Diablo III is often categorized as an action RPG rather than a traditional MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game). While it does feature online multiplayer elements, including cooperative play and player-versus-player combat, it lacks the persistent open world typically associated with MMORPGs. Instead, Diablo III focuses on instanced dungeons and smaller-scale multiplayer interactions. The Benefits of Improvement: Improving Diablo III through open-source development could revitalize the game, attracting new players and re-engaging existing fans. By embracing community-driven innovation, Diablo III could remain relevant and enjoyable for years to come. Additionally, fostering an active modding community could extend the game's longevity and create new opportunities for player expression and creativity.   Source code  
  • Topics