Magic Critical Chance Stat

stormv

Question

hey guys can someone tell me how can i add the stat (magic critical chance) when i check the stats of my char? for instance (p def, m attc, etc), i mean i have to modify java files? Thanks

hey guys can someone tell me how can i add the stat (magic critical chance) when i check the stats of my char? for instance (p def, m attc, etc), i mean i have to modify java files? Thanks

mCrit?

yes like mCrit i want to be visible like other stats

Add mul or somethink like this?? With add=+ adds

And with mul=1.10 or what you want..here is a guide just use search about stats

i cant see the guide, xxdem can you explain me how?

I think he speak about core side on stats he have made mCrit like Critical for other stats..also works like Crit on archers or somethink like that if im not wrong..

when you open your character to see the stats you can see, evasion, m def, accuracy, etc i just want to add mCritical, in that window, i know how can i modify the stats in xml files

when you open your character to see the stats you can see, evasion, m def, accuracy, etc i just want to add mCritical, in that window, i know how can i modify the stats in xml files

Then you must search about this if this is a html or hardcoded i cant know..

i dont think that is only a html fiqle, but thanks for your help!

If you find the another stats then you must read where is this located..thats i mean.

Probably UserInfo packet, from

writeD(_activeChar.getCriticalHit(null, null));

to

writeD((_activeChar.isMageClass()) ? _activeChar.getMCriticalHit(null, null) : _activeChar.getCriticalHit(null, null));

You can't add a new column, simply re-use an existing one (or edit client but that's heavy).

Edited by Tryskell