interlude [L2J] Lineage Ii Drug

DownUnder

In fact this is not a program anti-bot fix.

This is a general anti-bot fix.

What i mean?

When X player kills "Y" mobs a pop-up window opens to the character with a Random question , if this player don't ask for 2 minutes then the player will be kicked automatic.

If the player give wrong answer also will be kicked.

so basically a shitty captcha system, it will stop the newbies from botting, but people with a bit of knowledge on adrenaline will be able to bypass it.

In fact this is not a program anti-bot fix.

This is a general anti-bot fix.

What i mean?

When X player kills "Y" mobs a pop-up window opens to the character with a Random question , if this player don't ask for 2 minutes then the player will be kicked automatic.

If the player give wrong answer also will be kicked.

Thank you my friend.

Hope to see you inside when we'll open!

such captchas has been bypassed since 2012 :P

so basically a shitty captcha system, it will stop the newbies from botting, but people with a bit of knowledge on adrenaline will be able to bypass it.

There are to many bot programms , so someone should report to us to find a solution!

There are to many bot programms , so someone should report to us to find a solution!

Invest for a proper anti bot solution like smart guard or the anti bot provided by asmodeus.

looks like good server,i will give a try,gl

Thank you mate.

Check out the video with Anti-Bot solution.

Watch Now

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCE.

OPENING DATE (Coming Soon) NEXT WEEK.

We are happy to announce you that our server coming up rly soon on BETA mode for 10 days.

The reason is that we want to check the balance of our classes.
Then we will WIPE the server and we are ready for the GRAND OPENING.

Thank you mate.

Check out the video with Anti-Bot solution.

Watch Now

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCE.

OPENING DATE (Coming Soon) NEXT WEEK.

yeah just as a thought simple captcha, by passable by adrenaline and clickers. Plus it will be extremely annoying as a pop up. People will leave. As I said before, either have no anti bot and let bots run free or get a decent anti bot solution which is both client side and server side.

yeah just as a thought simple captcha, by passable by adrenaline and clickers. Plus it will be extremely annoying as a pop up. People will leave. As I said before, either have no anti bot and let bots run free or get a decent anti bot solution which is both client side and server side.

Asmodeus Anti-Bot Protection's will'be added rly soon.

Official BETA Opening Date , coming up this week.

Stay Tuned : www.L2Drug.com/forum/

Asmodeus Anti-Bot Protection's will'be added rly soon.

Official BETA Opening Date , coming up this week.

Stay Tuned : www.L2Drug.com/forum/

If you block bots population will go down by half or more. :) . Its 2k16 nobody plays without bots.

If you block bots population will go down by half or more. :) . Its 2k16 nobody plays without bots.

Nah, if the farming is interesting then it will be fine, if its mundane then it will.

Nah, if the farming is interesting then it will be fine, if its mundane then it will.

Hope this too,but still believe that a non botting server will die fast even it has all the population of the world.

Hope this too,but still believe that a non botting server will die fast even it has all the population of the world.

If its a mid pvp server,  I am expecting: instances, interesting quests, and a lot of farm zones, Decent farming ways (pvp/PVM)

We are players since L2Victoria (c2) and we are a RPG players.

We dont need to create a server just for money. This is not our plan.We just wanna create a real Interlude Mid rate PVP server.

Yes , maybe the players of IL Client want to bot but we rly don't care about it.

We Just Order Our Server Machine.

Official BETA opening - THIS WEEK.

Stay Tuned

Update List 

V4uYh1e.jpg

Skills :

Archers Rapid Shot added as passive skill.

Duelist Spirit added as passisve skill.

Snipe Toggle.

5ZnzKkM.png

Color System :

Enchant color system fixed.

PvP & Pk Color System Fixed.

Npc's :

New NPC Skill Enchanter for all classes added & redesigned.

New NPC Top Ranking added & redesigned.

Edited by DownUnder

Lineage II Drug server machine is ready.

Tomorrow i will announce the OFFICIAL beta opening!

**THE BETA MODE WILL BE OPEN JUST FOR 10 DAYS , THEN WE WILL WIPE THE SERVER AND BOOM | GRAND OPENING |