Gold Member Diana.

PAC

Simply, sex sells. For anyone who say she is active.. take 20-30 pills at the same time. I helped more people back in 2014 before they ban me cause i "insult" with a gif image

the "only woman" of this forum. My videos on youtube helped 45.000 people also shared in all forums as i saw and i ended up with 500 skype adds in 2 weeks... 

one of the most succeed tutorials on how ot make server -setup-compile-addcustoms - make online e.t.c thats before they ban me and i start being an asshole and disrespect.

She is not active.. she is just woman. Unfortunately nobody cant deny the fact that a woman can take something easier than a man (example job).

Even if i stay active for  5 months and i upload tutorials e.t.c nobody will promote me cause im juts a casual guy not a girl who add 5000 kittens dancing gift and a full body photo 

with boobs.

Anyways  why u even ask...  even nightwolf's girlfriend is gfx moderator and she has no idea from graphics.. I am 3D designer 8 years, vfx designer i created one of the best

graphics in greece and many clients over the world, full photoshop e.t.c timelapse (speed-art videos) nobody ever made me gfx designer... 

nothing against those people i just explain the facts. So don't ask why she promoted to gold member, you know why.. she might deserve it but for sure she would get it after many months-year

and with huge effort if she were a boy instead of boobs * sorry i mean girl :)

why the hell you care;

I can name various members like this random-gold member who used to get such promo all these years,not only to gold though.

This forum is like greek gov.

Wrong people at the wrong possitions

This... i might no be good coder and maybe start in java but i am probably the best in the whole forum in design and photoshop still nobody gave me the GFX moderator position back to 2013 -2014 when i was really helping..

and i shouldnt really talk but one of the gfx moderator not even know how to import DDs in photoshop... so anyways.. wrong positions as xdem said maybe they really deserve it back bleh.. sometimes is all about

sex, friends, connections e.t.c

why the hell you care;

I can name various members like this random-gold member who used to get such promo all these years,not only to gold though.

Is just really shame for promote a member into gold member when the reason is that "she is active" 3 weeks.. 

im sure even me that im noob in this forum i helped more people with my tutorials than any developer here in 5 years...

i also remember when i helped maxtor's server with graphics e.t.c and the next day after he took what he wanted he didnt even say a thanks

Also i did a fast search in her profil

1) who said she is active lol

2) she never helped anyone.. she just post for lol

3) the image is fake (google)

4) LOL <.> whoever play lol pff

5) she post the same fucking kitty-girls who dance like our "global mod" -.-

Edited by AccessDenied

This... i might no be good coder and maybe start in java but i am probably the best in the whole forum in design and photoshop still nobody gave me the GFX moderator position back to 2013 -2014 when i was really helping..

and i shouldnt really talk but one of the gfx moderator not even know how to import DDs in photoshop... so anyways.. wrong positions as xdem said maybe they really deserve it back bleh.. sometimes is all about

sex, friends, connections e.t.c

You're retarded, thats enough for a promotion

You're retarded, thats enough for a promotion

well i was hoping for you to spam me in this topic too :D

don't forget to spam me ok? cause people will think u are not evil enough. 

Continue please

Guys chill the fuck out. It is 2016, the forum has only ONE active section (Private Servers) and nothing else.

Maxtor doesn't give a shit about that and he doesn't unban people that might have something for offer (Me, xdem) and just rolls with it.

Literally there is no other active section other than private servers and topics that say that l2 is dying. So if Maxtor doesn't care why 

should you care about the decisions he makes.

Guys chill the fuck out. It is 2016, the forum has only ONE active section (Private Servers) and nothing else.

Maxtor doesn't give a shit about that and he doesn't unban people that might have something for offer (Me, xdem) and just rolls with it.

Literally there is no other active section other than private servers and topics that say that l2 is dying. So if Maxtor doesn't care why 

should you care about the decisions he makes.

Because with the right actions and with the right people, things may  change

Edited by PAC