high five [L2J] L2 Sativa

pvpflu

Your opinion about shuting down and do nothing is just ridiculous. Keep your mind in yours head and never share your opinion cause I dont care.

oh god why you need to have skills to realise that you spread misery? At least get a basic knowledge first and then try open a server that will shutdown

after 20 days.

There is nothing wrong with what i say, if i see a good server with nice features and really nice people who want to put +25 to their friends and gmspeed 3

i will say good things but to people like you...

beside you're on the internet, what u expect to post something and get always positive feed

I don't want to be asshole, but when do you fix problems? Ok, first server (with the shittiest datapack), but this attack really sucks and it is problem since the BEGINING! It's the first big problem! There will be no ppl. And btw, the infos are not the same. For example buff slot. It's not 60, just make a scheme. But I bet, you didn't try it too.  :-\  24+12 is not 60. Drop is 15x, not 30x.

I don't want to be asshole, but when do you fix problems? Ok, first server (with the shittiest datapack), but this attack really sucks and it is problem since the BEGINING! It's the first big problem! There will be no ppl. And btw, the infos are not the same. For example buff slot. It's not 60, just make a scheme. But I bet, you didn't try it too.  :-\  24+12 is not 60. Drop is 15x, not 30x.

dont waste your time on my first server... choose other one server and leave this one.

good boy. I appreciate it

Keep feeding your chars and killing bosses alone, idiot! Waiting for fix problems on your server from others? Lol. Too much weed, little "admin". :happyforever:

Keep feeding your chars and killing bosses alone, idiot! Waiting for fix problems on your server from others? Lol. Too much weed, little "admin". :happyforever:

I am not like you , who spending 20 hours with computer. I have a lot of to do. I am traveling, working, spending awesome my time how I wanna, and when  I was kid like you I had dream to have my own server . Now  I am just to old for learning something cause it takes so much time which I dont have for learning. thats why I searching who can fix one or second things. And I now that after month or two or half year this server will be good, not the best.  when you will be older , you will understand , so now bitch please...

I am not like you , who spending 20 hours with computer. I have a lot of to do. I am traveling, working, spending awesome my time how I wanna, and when  I was kid like you I had dream to have my own server . Now  I am just to old for learning something cause it takes so much time which I dont have for learning. thats why I searching who can fix one or second things. And I now that after month or two or half year this server will be good, not the best.  when you will be older , you will understand , so now bitch please...

Do you know me? :D No. I don't spend my time with copmuter, so... I'am not kid, but it is not your business too. Learn more and don't cry. End of conv. Bye.

Pleaseeee can you change the GM Shop up to S84? Can you put in only S?  ... i want bore easly, i think that all players need spoil , go farm etc , ... no only UP lvl and FIGHT, its 40x rater , no 1000.

Thanks 8ball