Can Someone Adapt This Code To L2Jfrozen?

RealspeedVIP

Question

11 answers to this question

I found this topic http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/156243-advanced-party-teleporter/, but i can not adapt java codes.

Just start with imports and check another instances if this needs and you will be addapt this code..

Just start with imports and check another instances if this needs and you will be addapt this code..

its easy to say when you know, what are you doing. Im newbie in this area ... for java coding and adapting

All work and knowledge must be paid. It is respect to work. You can disagree with me. But this is my way.

Must be paid for a live server and dont for newbies...

Add me.

But its not free.

All work and knowledge must be paid. It is respect to work. You can disagree with me. But this is my way.

True, but lol. It's like few lines to change, you can't even charge 1e for such thing.

Anyway. Import into eclipse / add the code and see where your error is, then try to fix it, compare with default frozen methods.

True, but lol. It's like few lines to change, you can't even charge 1e for such thing.

Anyway. Import into eclipse / add the code and see where your error is, then try to fix it, compare with default frozen methods.

thanks SweeTs you can lock it :)