Event Race L2Jacis

valentin

you're so stupid that its actually getting boring and annoying at the same time

I try understand if you're smart person but really selfish and solo or you're dumb with the power of internet cover and no knowledge.

You would earn my respect if you no support at least losers like Elfo whom face look like he did drugs 

Just really i cant help it.. look: 

3322kk2.jpg

Really now im sorry i cant help it.. this selfie, drug, idk what person argue over the internet on something that

he is good but even my grandma can learn.

So why you dont really get solo and no support his wannabe comments?

This kiddo says i cant write 20 lines of code, exept of 1-2 things that i have lack of knowledge such as Packet communication

even though i used ollydb and C++ and i managed to make a flooder Injector that spam "hello" into lineage 2 cause i learned

how to decrypt some packets and reconstruct the code in Visual studio

But other than i know everything so what really make you think that i cant make 20 lines of code? The question is why should i share it

to prove what? Share is care i agree but after some point is just useless.. everything is almost shared for people who are lazy

or dont know what to do, why i should give also 10 events that took me 1 week ? Prove what? To accept your critism again? cause i know

no matter what i do you gonna be selfish and wannabe besides i like you ;) so stop support kiddos like elfo

who cant deal with anything else than L2j cause if he could he would work into a serious company and no spam all day into maxcheaters

and get banned by a greek administrator who is lazy ;)

stop posting money faggots, anyone can HTML edit or make a fake photo you have nothing to prove here.

AccessDenied btw can prove his retardness

You're sexy :3

I love showing people how bad their life is. My pleasure really. :D

You know what im talking about and something you will never do in your life 

I don't care about your bullshit daydream mate. Anyone can be anyone on the internet. But deep down, when you close the pc screen and you try to fall asleep, just try and think what went wrong with your life...:'(

Elfo said: Anyone can be anyone on the internet. 

Elfo does: I AM THE BEST 

So in other words :D you're 0 and u just pretend, crawl back to your mother's vagina and bye kiddo :D

Elfo said: Anyone can be anyone on the internet. 

Elfo does: I AM THE BEST 

So in other words :D you're 0 and u just pretend, crawl back to your mother's vagina and bye kiddo :D

I never said im the best. You portray me like that :D Hey, thanks.