Close The Section "lineage 2" Generally

DeMeNs0s

unban mine  main acc ty 

You weren't banned w/o reason for sure and you r asking to unban your "main acc" without consideration? There are two ways: open your mouth for it or gtfo.  :D

You weren't banned w/o reason for sure and you r asking to unban your "main acc" without consideration? There are two ways: open your mouth for it or gtfo.  :D

Maxtor: Ice been informed that you are trolling servers.

good reason for ban ya,

also its like they want 100e for allow l2tales topic here.  

Edited by AchYle

Dear Demens0s, first of all i have to say that your post gave me cancer eighth grade. 

I don't know from where i should start to comment on. First of all you refer to Greeks in a unacceptable

way that allow me to taunt and laugh on you. The only smart Germans ever did is to steal from any other country.

Cleary everyone understood that your country along with your goverment stole pretty much every resource could find

and pretend they are powerful nowadays. Lets no forget that unfortunately greeks gave you the chance to write and speak.

The first algorithm the first computer the first grammar the first word the first reference to democracy the fact that you have

the opportunity to speak and think is base on Greeks. Im not saying that, history say and facts. Yes Greeks suck nowadays but this no mean

that they didn't change the world, a small country with huge affection on the entire world. I don't really care or either i dont believe that greeks are losers

or failure nowadays, i just see a constant attack from and hate from other countries (French, German e.t.c) that pretty much the own us.. (lets no refer to

the statues the French has inside louvre and they are stolen by us, lets no refer about when greece in 1953 erased the huge debt of German (http://greece.greekreporter.com/2015/07/09/germany-can-write-off-greek-debt-like-greece-did-for-germany-in-1953/), i wont go so far but give some respect to the people who made you walk and talk instead of sit on your tree and say HU BU HA.

About the Lineage 2 now.. cleary you're one of them ( http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/194260-help-smartguard-bypass/?do=findComment&comment=2490560 ) who ask for help and give cancer to others who read it

as you said :). 

Indeed Lineage 2 is old game and covered by other such as AION, STAR WARS e.t.c but still there are people who work on it (like me) and like it and play it. So keep your hate ideas for your self.

You could do something productive instead those 2 minutes you wasted from your life to write this post.

By the way i would expect from a good developer to say "shut down l2 topics e.t.c" but no from people like you, cleary you don't even know that c# is not same language as c++.

I'm not hater really it just bother me that you offend me 3 times in 5 lines.

Have a nice day i go die from the cancer you gave me sir.

istera mas lene gia retards... erxese kai tou eksigis istoria enw kai afto ine allo ena 13xrono pou apla dn tou aresei to lineage pia kai mas prizei mpales

Maxtor: Ice been informed that you are trolling servers.

good reason for ban ya,

also its like they want 100e for allow l2tales topic here.

saywhat.jpg Edited by DeMeNs0s

My popcorn is running low. Gonna deliver some more, anyone?

How about when you're still talking with any sh1t of "L2 packet hacking" or "protections bypassing" and makes people believe you have much idea even if you can not put your crap into useful action? lel.

This is much more funnier as the fun you inquired.

How about when you're still talking with any sh1t of "L2 packet hacking" or "protections bypassing" and makes people believe you have much idea even if you can not put your crap into useful action? lel.

This is much more funnier as the fun you inquired.

You dont even know what packet hacking is :P stop google :D

You dont even know what packet hacking is  :P stop google  :D

Believe me, i know it better than you will ever know.

By the way...

Xmm where is the double post? xD guys... you just proved your IQ is equal to 20.

Congratulations Hitler  :)

2n9jbfd.jpg

See above. Hitler?! What da fuk r u talking about  ????? You are the best proof for a mentally retarded greek.

Owned.