Ue4 Possible To Edit Maps?

xasou

Greetings everyone! 

I've been browsing around the forums, read a bunch of useful topic about Texture editing and worked.

The thing that I've been wondering is whether we can open .unr files in UE4 or not. I haven't been able to find something like that so far. The only topic that I've read about map editing is an Ued one here: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/177851-giran-green-fairy-v11-small-tutorial/  and for some reason I can't get it working, and I'm not fluent in Russian to understand the instructions correctly.

Is there anyone who was able to edit an Interlude client with any of the unreal editors directly? and if so, which version and where to download it? Cause I have 2, 4 and UDK only. 

Thanks in advance!

Edited by xasou

directly edit - no. but you can make converter and transfer all data in ue4.

Thanks a lot for the fast response! 

In the screenshot is that a result from an open source converter? Can you share? or is it paid? Can you give me any more info about that?

Greetings everyone! 

I've been browsing around the forums, read a bunch of useful topic about Texture editing and worked.

The thing that I've been wondering is whether we can open .unr files in UE4 or not. I haven't been able to find something like that so far. The only topic that I've read about map editing is an Ued one here: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/177851-giran-green-fairy-v11-small-tutorial/  and for some reason I can't get it working, and I'm not fluent in Russian to understand the instructions correctly.

Is there anyone who was able to edit an Interlude client with any of the unreal editors directly? and if so, which version and where to download it? Cause I have 2, 4 and UDK only. 

Thanks in advance!

Ofc you can ofc - go open.

Can you be more specific? :) I don't get what you meant!

I mean like press open chooice file and Booyah magic magic map open......

p.s.

my god kid's this days cant even use google to just clarify what they want to do....

Edited by LightFusion

I mean like press open chooice file and Booyah magic magic map open......

p.s.

my god kid's this days cant even use google to just clarify what they want to do....

The flaming attitude, or the smartass attitude is not needed I think. I have tried to import the maps, and I didn't suceed. If you tend not to help like others did(thanks for the PMs and deMEV's answer) you can just read the post and pass by. No need to become negative to anyone. There are never good results by that.

Thanks for your time spent though to give me tips and advices on something that I mentioned that I already tried, googled for it, and didn't work.