Report Sweets

Elfosass

Oh fuck yourself. That's dogshit. Your job is to censor people's opinions? Nice job. The only one you can probably get you pathetic Polish piece of shit. 

(That's an insult)

This forum does never fail to entertain me, now I can go sleep in good mood thanks to a few clowns that can always be found here.

Keep up the good job

This forum does never fail to entertain me, now I can go sleep in good mood thanks to a few clowns that can always be found here.

Keep up the good job

I feel the same about you but i didn't think that you could amuse yourself too.

I feel the same about you but i didn't think that you could amuse yourself too.

You was feeling or you started feeling after reading my post? cause AFAIK im just annoying not a clown that makes others laugh as you do, if Im wrong then I should fix this

Edited by xxdem

You was feeling or you started feeling after reading my post? cause AFAIK im just annoying not a clown that makes others laugh as you do, if Im wrong then I should fix this

You are not annoying at all. You are just entertaining. Everyone knows you are full of shit. :DD

You are not annoying at all. You are just entertaining. Everyone knows you are full of shit. :DD

Whatever man, lying to yourself is a good drug, just don't get used to it

Oh crap. Just when I though you found a peace in your heart, I noticed your reply. There is no hope for you, you seem still butthurted and you can't understand that the problem is in you. Denial is in vogue, looks like.