[Exploit] How To play free at nets that are using cafepro 2008-2009 No program

sufferwounds

Say you are out of money  :-\ And you are saying wtf i will do now to play. Here is the answer :

Make comfortable ur self in the chair. Now you see the screen with some pics changing all the time

So here is what you must do you musT click a lot of a lot times in the thing that says "CLICK HERE TO LOGIN" After some clicking a windows will apear Now press F4 UNTIL THE WINDOW DISAPPEAR IF IT DISAPPER u will SEE other window that tells ID:   PWD:   LOGIN USER    OR DEAFAULT USER U MUST PRESS DEFAULT USER PRESS IT NOW W8 FOR SOME SECS THEN  PRESS CANCEL VOUALLA U UNLOCKED THE CAFEPRO thing the only program is that you can't see (START OR THE CLOCK ) bUT YOU CAN SEE THE DEKSTOP UNLOCKED NOW IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT U MUST TO FOR THE START THING TO APPEAR U MUST PRESS THE START BUTTON FROM UR KEYBORD NOW SELECT THE -beep-ING GAME U WANT TO PLAY ~!

CAREFULL YOU MIGHT BE COUGHT BY THE CAMERAS ONLY :p

Haxors way: ONLY FOR NET CAFE'S WITH CAFE PRO SYSTEM

Well, there's another way to do that(a bit more professional  )

Let's say that you're sitting on your pc (you've payed) and your time is ending and you want to play more.

Open mIRC then type:

//url C:/Windows/System32

then...a folder should show up. find cmd.exe and open it.

when command prompt is pop-upped, type:

regedit

--registry editor should show up--

Expand these registry keys in turn:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER

Software

Microsoft

Windows

CurrentVersion

Policies

System

there you should find this:

regdisabletaskmanagervn6.th.pngthpix.gif

double click "DisableTaskMgr" and put "0" instead of "1"

Now press ctrl+alt+delete and go to "Processes"...find cpagent.exe and kill it!

Now, you're playing for free until you restart your pc.

Sufferwounds: In my net is working  alt + contr +delete works but U CAN'T PRESS IN TASK MANAGER

ONLY FOR NET CAFE'S WITH CAFE PRO SYSTEM

Well, there's another way to do that(a bit more professional :P )

Let's say that you're sitting on your pc (you've payed) and your time is ending and you want to play more.

Open mIRC then type:

//url C:/Windows/System32

then...a folder should show up. find cmd.exe and open it.

when command prompt is pop-upped, type:

regedit

--registry editor should show up--

Expand these registry keys in turn:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER

Software

Microsoft

Windows

CurrentVersion

Policies

System

there you should find this:

regdisabletaskmanager.png

double click "DisableTaskMgr" and put "0" instead of "1"

================================

Now press ctrl+alt+delete and go to "Processes"...find cpagent.exe and kill it!

Now, you're playing for free until you restart your pc.

@Hax0r seens the 1 post is hide , should u hide yours (i mind is 10 times better yours than his xD)

i will try this in a random net (beacuse this is for any net no?)

Now i see why u choose nick hax0r =P

Hax0r it is amazing idea but in my nets I can not get in mIRC..they have locked it :(

try with msn plus... while chatting type /cmd (this will pop-up command prompt directly)

i will try this in a random net (beacuse this is for any net no?)

Now i see why u choose nick hax0r =P

it's only for net cafe's with Cafe Pro system

PS: Post is now hidden

haxor u are pissing me off make your own thread and post that shit

No comment >.>

Just don't begin flame wars

Ever thought to copy my guide to your first post so that they can find 2 ways bypassing CafePro in one post?

Hax0r it is amazing idea but in my nets I can not get in mIRC..they have locked it :(

the best way to open cmd is:

1) open a txt file .

2) write cmd in the txt.

3)save as cmd.bat

4)open your cmd bat and you are done :)