Changing System Restart Message...

hyperview

Question

Hello everyone, maybe it's my first post, and something about correct section wrong :D.

I've opened my own l2j local server, everything went ok, except system messages related to gm commands (es. Server is restarting, please avoid to use gatekeeper... bla bla).

Please may i know how to change restart, shutdown and maintenance messages from russian to english language.

im getting crazy QQ. 

thanks in advance.

Fabio.

ps. photo attached.

post-119023-0-83242300-1449670240_thumb.jpg

10 answers to this question

I really dont understand what you said.

please can You tell me which is the way to solve the issue (what file to modify, for example :( )

im trying to open every file in the server folder (sql, jar, class, cfg), searching for something, but nothing...

help Q_Q

Avoid to use such pack, even messages in english aren't really in english (because russians are pro for traductions).

About why you don't see message, your client can't handle cyrillic so it shows nothing. You must have a config to switch langages.

thanks for replies, just for info, im using "J-Build-R10-C4".

im continuosly searching for every config file, about switching language, but nothing. 

BTW every Html inside the package was in Russian, and nothing showed in the Npc's dialogues, once replaced with english ones, everything's got ok. except that damned messages. 

Considering that im not pro in this field, im planning to change source to avoid this "situation". L2jLisvus would be the better choice.

Thanks thousand everyone gived me explanation, and for your time.

Regards, 

Fabio.