L2Fileedit Issue (Windows10)

Hello guys how are you, well I don't know if anyone have installed Windows10 and try do customs for Lineage2, no matter chronicle, in my case Interlude, so I got that problem, after add a new line into my weapongrp, armorgrp or whatever line of my system, when try run client I got that:

2015.12.5 23:17:45
CPU : AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 3413 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video : AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series (1404)

General protection fault!

History: FL2GameData::WeaponItemDataLoad <- FL2GameData::Load() <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

as can read there, is a Weapon Item Data Load the problem, for avoid spam,etc let me do examples of what I do.

1. With clean system + engine.dll unpacked to run in Windows10 the client run fine, developer console too.

2. I use about 10 L2FileEditors to test and no matter which one usem, If add a new line in weapongrp,armorgrp,etc no matter what line it's, I try using original lines from this dat files just changing ID in new line copying original of client and crash before load.

PS: ok if somebody have a tip to make it work really grateful, I remember one time got this issue, but the fact is same L2FileEdit use in Windows7 work fine for me, and no no work.

try to edit a system that is for windows 10 , not just a regular patched system

the system as if you read in first topic, is clean, with engine.dll unpacked and worked fine running client and too in using developer console, the main problem was when I add a new line in weapongrp.dat or armorgrp.dat, if add new lines or something like that and run client, got this.

L2FileEditor not working with original *.dat files. You need to patch a system folder.

you know bro, L2FileEdit have a folder of encdec and disasm so when you open it, it decrypt files, this is how it work, anyway I do what you told, and use encdec to patch all my .dat files and after that, my client no run.

the system as if you read in first topic, is clean, with engine.dll unpacked and worked fine running client and too in using developer console, the main problem was when I add a new line in weapongrp.dat or armorgrp.dat, if add new lines or something like that and run client, got this.

you know bro, L2FileEdit have a folder of encdec and disasm so when you open it, it decrypt files, this is how it work, anyway I do what you told, and use encdec to patch all my .dat files and after that, my client no run.

Because original and patched system folder uses different pair of keys for encoding/decoding files or not adds "tail" bytes to the end of files.

Because original and patched system folder uses different pair of keys for encoding/decoding files or not adds "tail" bytes to the end of files.

yeah many thanks for that, I tested and you right, anyway it's solved, can be lock, many thanks to all.