interlude [L2J] L2Craven

L2Craven

this guy will fail since he is the gm and the right hand of psyancy (sophus) in la2xerien 30 online-1 day server. kisses.

Proof : Same Skype exactly, djadmirel-zaken from thessaloniki. Bye.

this guy will fail since he is the gm and the right hand of psyancy (sophus) in la2xerien 30 online-1 day server. kisses.

Thanks for your good words. We are waiting you .

Lol,every decent interlude player knows what kind of servidor dis is. 1st hint is its dumb name (yes,srv name shows its character in a small way), then check feats.

lel, i had two guys helped me on la2xerien, it was ghostbuster and djadmirel.

they just helped me out noone of them was my "right hand" as you said. ye it's true that i failed hard but this has nothing to do if the server will be good or no.

stop bitching arround and don't post shiets if you don't know anything.

lel, i had two guys helped me on la2xerien, it was ghostbuster and djadmirel.

they just helped me out noone of them was my "right hand" as you said. ye it's true that i failed hard but this has nothing to do if the server will be good or no.

stop bitching arround and don't post shiets if you don't know anything.

+1

This is the true man .

I Know The True But I only Care To Play One Good Server Like Yours!! If You Fail With Server I Just EXIT and Not Only me!! So True Or Not if your server its stable you win not them!!

I Know The True But I only Care To Play One Good Server Like Yours!! If You Fail With Server I Just EXIT and Not Only me!! So True Or Not if your server its stable you win not them!!

i know man , as i say i try to make a stable server.