Perma Banned [ For Nothing ] Cya Riot

victoria

Dispute :P

rly dude i cant understand when i finish my aram game i just got banned .... cant understand fking nothing,,,, im sending emails no response

what about those rps you were selling?

i bought them all with paysafe cards... with my work :) i have invoices everything in my email adress its not that.....

i just remember when the game started i had a error with direct ... i restart my computer i logged, i played and when i finish i got permabanned...

i bought them all with paysafe cards... with my work :) i have invoices everything in my email adress its not that.....

i just remember when the game started i had a error with direct ... i restart my computer i logged, i played and when i finish i got permabanned...

Have u ever openned at the same time client + lol checker or any similar program?

Try to send more than 3 emails with specific questions etc,coz u will get prebaked answers from a bot. 

Have u ever openned at the same time client + lol checker or any similar program?

Try to send more than 3 emails with specific questions etc,coz u will get prebaked answers from a bot. 

no man nothing :( i made tickets im w8ting

Logika einai xeirokinito ban,apla apo to na sou grapsoun email ktlp,sou petane to "prebaked" tou bot.

To email to phres otan efages ban /prospa8hses na kaneis login h argotera ?

An einai to 1o,einai auto pou sou eipa alliws kati sou brhke sto pc.Den kserw kata poso to client mporei na kanei search sto pc...

Μαλακιες λέει.

Κάποιος έκανε ρεπορτ

its definitely this by the time you claim that you didn't use any kind of 3rd-party program.

milao me enan mod sto forum tou league mou lene evala programa... ala perimeno to ticket alios den mporo na ksero... den eine pantos auto me tipota gift eine ola pou edosa den pianete...

kati scanare to client p katevasa den ksero.. giauto efaga kai direct error ti na po pedia