How To Install Buffer ?

Infed

Question

i think you are using acis cause theres no npc.sql ^^ 
you take any buffer, prefered if its made for acis, then you wont need to edit the code.
there's usually directory mentioned, where the files should be kept, create instances where its said, on acis its aCis_gameserver/java/...../gameserver/model/actor/instances/ probably L2BuffInstance.java or L2BufferInstance.java. 
you create the file and make the code, open eclipse, compile the pack like you did at first, and in aCis_gameserver/build/dist there's a l2jserver.jar or w/e, you paste it to your build folder and your gameserver/libs folders, from build/classes/..../model/actor/instances you take your L2BuffInstance.class/L2BufferInstance.class and paste it to your gameservers classes/.../model/actor/instances.
while you are doing it the server should be down(shutdown)

Don't mess with .class, simply be sure to shutdown server before adding the .jar to avoid any ClassCastException (invalid links between classes).

.class folder got no use on a installed server, it's only used to generate the .jar during compilation. You don't have to care about that folder at all.

About npcs, they're generally into XML. Old writing style was SQL. If you use aCis, simply c/p an existing template, edit id for your custom id, add idTemplate using template id, edit the type of instance and you're normally good. If you use another pack, it's probably similar except they kept old boolean style to define custom id.

Edited by Tryskell

Don't mess with .class, simply be sure to shutdown server before adding the .jar to avoid any ClassCastException (invalid links between classes).

.class folder got no use on a installed server, it's only used to generate the .jar during compilation. You don't have to care about that folder at all.

About npcs, they're generally into XML. Old writing style was SQL. If you use aCis, simply c/p an existing template, edit id for your custom id, add idTemplate using template id, edit the type of instance and you're normally good. If you use another pack, it's probably similar except they kept old boolean style to define custom id.

you mean only replacing the jar file is nescessary? i dont need to use the .class files?

Hm... Look - google drive video. What i doing wrong ?  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3axd_6Sr7pBajBLSEpaQ0JTalE/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Infed

Lol, if you think editing .py to .java extension magically translates the script into java langage, you maybe should reconsider developing. I imagine already :

- "Hey guys, our game doesn't work on Mac and Linux !"

- "Edit .exe to .linux and .mac, and it will work !"

If you change .exe to .cow, do you think you will have milk ?

------

Finally you didn't edit L2ClassMaster type in the video so even if the script was correctly written in Java, it would be a L2ClassMaster.

Find a Java buffer, there are plenty written for aCis. aCis doesn't accept .py files.

Edited by Tryskell

Hm... Look - google drive video. What i doing wrong ?  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3axd_6Sr7pBajBLSEpaQ0JTalE/view?usp=sharing

Heh men.. You can't translate the script into java. :P

Use a java buffer who is already share (for acis), and just change what you want. like buttons and etc..

You can use this one..

Change the icon buttons..

.append("<tr><td><button value=\"Wind Walk\" action=\"bypass -h npc_%objectId%_getbuff 1204 2\" width=\"134\" height=\"21\" back=\"L2UI_ch3.BigButton3_over\" fore=\"L2UI_ch3.BigButton3\"></td> <td><button value=\"Mental Shield\" action=\"bypass -h npc_%objectId%_getbuff 1035 4\" width=\"134\" height=\"21\" back=\"L2UI_ch3.BigButton3_over\" fore=\"L2UI_ch3.BigButton3\"></td> </tr>");
strBuffer

width=\"134\" height=\"21\" back=\"L2UI_ch3.BigButton3_over\" fore=\"L2UI_ch3.BigButton3\

Something like that...

Edited by 'Baggos'

Heh men.. You can't translate the script into java. :P

Use a java buffer who is already share (for acis), and just change what you want. like buttons and etc..

You can use this one..

Change the icon buttons..

.append("<tr><td><button value=\"Wind Walk\" action=\"bypass -h npc_%objectId%_getbuff 1204 2\" width=\"134\" height=\"21\" back=\"L2UI_ch3.BigButton3_over\" fore=\"L2UI_ch3.BigButton3\"></td> <td><button value=\"Mental Shield\" action=\"bypass -h npc_%objectId%_getbuff 1035 4\" width=\"134\" height=\"21\" back=\"L2UI_ch3.BigButton3_over\" fore=\"L2UI_ch3.BigButton3\"></td> </tr>");
strBuffer
width=\"134\" height=\"21\" back=\"L2UI_ch3.BigButton3_over\" fore=\"L2UI_ch3.BigButton3\

Something like that...

This buffer in using and i will share here because has vip system buffs there.. needs some changes.

i think you are using acis cause theres no npc.sql ^^ you take any buffer, prefered if its made for acis, then you wont need to edit the code.there's usually directory mentioned, where the files should be kept, create instances where its said, on acis its aCis_gameserver/java/...../gameserver/model/actor/instances/ probably L2BuffInstance.java or L2BufferInstance.java. you create the file and make the code, open eclipse, compile the pack like you did at first, and in aCis_gameserver/build/dist there's a l2jserver.jar or w/e, you paste it to your build folder and your gameserver/libs folders, from build/classes/..../model/actor/instances you take your L2BuffInstance.class/L2BufferInstance.class and paste it to your gameservers classes/.../model/actor/instances.while you are doing it the server should be down(shutdown)

And where is code and npc type?you using the scheme like me just copy paste here your l2buffinstance code and your buffer's xml.. :D

This buffer in using and i will share here because has vip system buffs there.. needs some changes.

Yes need some changes.

Just remove the vip system/button and the other buttons you don't want..

It's very easy for modify.. He don't need good knowledges to do that.. 

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/196706-l2jacis-buffer/

Or use this but you need to download the htmls too..

If you mean this one, it's very simply/bad..

Give a look

Edited by 'Baggos'

Yes need some changes.

Just remove the vip system/button and the other buttons you don't want..

It's very easy for modify.. He don't need good knowledges to do that.. 

If you mean this one, it's very simply/bad..

Give a look

In this case he want to learn how to install a buffer then he can add what he want...or im wrong?