when i opened la2xerien with x120 rates you called my server mid, now x75 is high? xd what's wrong with you brah?

I never called it "mid" mate try to remember correct.You told mid-pvp in the features.

I never called it "mid" mate try to remember correct.You told mid-pvp in the features.

yeah but you didn't say anytime that it's high rate on my server..anyway nvm..

for me it's mid :okey:

Oh boy. Let's end this here.

First of all , i don't know if anyone of you noticed that here

Since i was one of the few  who tested the server , all i got to say is that this server really impressed me.

First of all , great farming system with a really good late pvp potential.

Secondly , due to this farming system , there are plenty things to do , in comparison with other mid-pvp ones , so do not expect a 2-3 days farm server.

In conclusion , great mid - pvp server that will keep you entertained with a pretty good balance and smooth farming system.

I'm referring to the 'third person' "who reads this", so im trying to cover 'third person's' personal opinions and perspective about the servers thingies.

And , as always someone appears to correct things judging BY HIS OWN opinion and perspective .

People got different opinions and thoughts over things. - Deal with it.

P.S

This is not my 100% personal opinion about the server ( it just sums up the things) , be mature for once.

Edited by sanctuss

Oh boy. Let's end this here.

First of all , i don't know if anyone of you noticed that here

I'm referring to the 'third person' "who reads this", so im trying to cover 'third person's' personal opinions and perspective about the servers thingies.

And , as always someone appears to correct things judging BY HIS OWN opinion and perspective .

People got different opinions and thoughts over things. - Deal with it.

^+

i will agree with you!

depends on your style dude, for example i play only pvp servers which means i start 80 level farm 5,10 mins and go for pvp, so for me x75 with a lot of farm to get my items,level,enchants,skills,etc is mid rate for me..

For me low is x1- x7, mid is x15-x75 and pvp x100-x9999.

" depends on your style dude" there is no such thing , so because a server is hard for you , you will even call it low rate ? ok then gold/elite/pride are low rate servers and the russians pvp servers ( they are really hard to be full of items ) are mid rate servers and what are the x8 x9 x10 x11 x12 x13 x14 ////// x80 x90 for you ? because you didnt mention them at all

" depends on your style dude" there is no such thing , so because a server is hard for you , you will even call it low rate ? ok then gold/elite/pride are low rate servers and the russians pvp servers ( they are really hard to be full of items ) are mid rate servers and what are the x8 x9 x10 x11 x12 x13 x14 ////// x80 x90 for you ? because you didnt mention them at all

Pw ela min to sinexizeis.

Liked Dat  >:D  O0

δεν βλεπω τα υπολοιπα rates γι'αυτο μιλησα γι'αυτα συγκεκριμενα..

τεσπα ο καθενας το βλεπει οπως θελει, εγω απλα σου ειπα πως το βλεπω εγω και απο οτι φαινεται και καποια αλλα ατομα, οπως και οπως το βλεπεις εσυ το βλεπουν και αλλα ποσα ατομα, ο καθενας εχει την δικη του γνωμη/αποψη πανω σε αυτο το θεμα και καθε γνωμη/αποψη ειναι σεβαστη