is so hard to make it visable ?

i'm not admin or something ;p but for me as player it wasn't that hard to register an account, but in a way you're right..

it will be better if guest can visit the forum sections, at least the most needed like news and announcements, features, etc.

owww the pro hacker is here! you always crying and then you play :)

you can keep blabla but you will join at server 100%

Nop, Im not so dumb like all this ppl who will join that trash.

And yea, I can say the things like this becouse - On last aaron we all saw how staff act, and what was their aim.

If you join the server, where staff doesnt care about players and focus only on donations - u are dumb.

And yea, I can say the things like this becouse - On last aaron we all saw how staff act, and what was their aim.

If you join the server, where staff doesnt care about players and focus only on donations - u are dumb.

if u find a server with out focus at donations give me a msg plz i want to play, and btw u call me dumb for what reason?

if u find a server with out focus at donations give me a msg plz i want to play, and btw u call me dumb for what reason?

ONLY ON DONATIONS

tell me a server with out donation!!!

Or tell me a staff with out focus on donations

"Nop, Im not so dumb like all this ppl who will join that trash."

every server is made for donations,where you saw admin to open server just for community without winning something??

even you if you open a server you will care for donations not for the community

every server is made for donations,where you saw admin to open server just for community without winning something??

even you if you open a server you will care for donations not for the community

Staff may make a fair donatinos, like lvl up, sub class, nobless, hairs, change sex, name, etc. 

But from ur last msg, I see that l2 for u is not a game, it's smth else.

Such players as u and such staffers, they killed l2, I have nothing more to say.

Im out of this trash server and trash community

Staff may make a fair donatinos, like lvl up, sub class, nobless, hairs, change sex, name, etc. 

But from ur last msg, I see that l2 for u is not a game, it's smth else.

Such players as u and such staffers, they killed l2, I have nothing more to say.

Im out of this trash server and trash community

and who you think will donate lvl up on pvp server,hair,nobless?

even on Official you can donate whatever you want,,

Edited by Jyabura