Serisouly. Who do you think you are fooling? This is L2 AAron. Why do you try to lie to people? Fail:

Your old topzone link redirects now to L2UnderSec, you are even the same server owner "InTorreno"

http://l2topzone.com/lineage/server-info/11523/l2-aaron

I see no point in trying to hide your ass. I wonder how much you paid to Topzone faggot owner to delete l2 aaron from the records lmao. corrupted shits.

Serisouly. Who do you think you are fooling? This is L2 AAron. Why do you try to lie to people? Fail:

Your old topzone link redirects now to L2UnderSec, you are even the same server owner "InTorreno"

I see no point in trying to hide your ass. I wonder how much you paid to Topzone faggot owner to delete l2 aaron from the records lmao. corrupted shits.

true,its l2aaron,new srv for donates and byebye

The link i posted above is enough to prove you are the same person. But if you want more...kZ7Og63.png

xw3vJCh.png

Same added date, hour, minute and seconds LOL

Im not hating, but i dont like ppl that try to lie to everyone.

Edited by tiguz

even though i didnt play at aaron , if it is the aaron why you make such a pointless scene ? you don't know that servers can't be opened forever because of us ? we want something stable  and good bla bla bla bla BUT we are the shitty community ( including me ) who just change servers each day / week / month so stop crying if it is the aaron just dont join

Edited by MrPro*

even though i didnt play at aaron , if it is the aaron why you make such a pointless scene ? you don't know that servers can't be opened forever because of us ? we want something stable  and good bla bla bla bla BUT we are the shitty community ( including me ) who just change servers each day / week / month so stop crying if it is the aaron just dont join

Pointless scene? Can u even use ur brains or what? The point is crystal clear. But let me explain better for those that are mentally disabled and enjoy being fooled in a daily basis: L2 Aaron failed in 1 month because the owner and staff opened it purely for donations and didnt give  fuck about making the game better or fixing the bugs reported. Ppl were dumb enough to donate there and 2 weeks later, empty, closed. 

Disclosing such ppl acts is a favor for players that would not play in their servers anymore, but might get fooled because they lie about names etc.

Now that i know l2undersec is l2aaron I wont join it cause i know where it will end. Add to it that is VERY SUSPICIOUS they changed names etc just to launch new server. Why not open it under l2aaron name and be honest?

Second option: Post it as l2undersec but tell the truth to ppl when the first guy asked about this. Instead they said: We are not l2aaron, you are hating blabla. They lie and wont stop lying. So now eat the cake, It took me 1 second to google the proofs. WAKE UP, L2 COMMUNITY IS NOT A BUNCH OF 10 YO KIDS AS IN 2004

Now that you know they are the same l2aaron and that they really tried to lie about it many times in this topic, you must be a damn moron to join the server lmfao. even more dumb to farm itens in a mid rate that will close like the old aaron cause they didnt fix bugs, didnt care about suggestions and left the server to die.

welcome to l2aaron version x75, with same bugs, classes problem etc. That  guy even tried to lie about the server files lol. He said it was acis but was frozen lmao.

Im sure that showing the truth will make many ppl think again about joining it, specially who was mad to donate in aaron last time.

Lol nice one,kudos to da guy who found dat... but yeah,most of ppl who saw dis topic will try it fo sure.

Now that they know this server is the same l2aaron and they tried to lie to everybody they wont join it..if they had a bad impression in aaron. For those that liked aaron and would play it even if they hadnt lied, nothing changed.

But the point here is: show the truth for those that wouldnt play this server if they knew it was aaron. Now they know =)

Edited by tiguz

The link i posted above is enough to prove you are the same person. But if you want more...kZ7Og63.png

xw3vJCh.png

Same added date, hour, minute and seconds LOL

Im not hating, but i dont like ppl that try to lie to everyone.

I wonder how much they paid to topzone scrub to hide it lol

If there was not a problem they would have opened it under the real name, not trying to lie for dumbos that believe anything.. but ehhh..

BTW L2UnderSec, we are waiting for you to post here about the photos above...or you will pretend you are blind and didnt see it, just like you pretended not to be l2aaron? haha... hmmm you liked so much to spam your topic... lets see now what is your reply to defend yourself, now that all here know you tried hard to lie..

Like he is the first or the last who re-open Server ..

Come on , it's 2015 most l2j servers stay for like 1 -2 or max 3 months ,grow up kids .

l2 aaron or not doesn't even matter , you can just not donate for items and you will not waste your money , simple.

On Topic , seems good with features and fun to play ,i hope there will be Ddos / Bot Protection and mostly no corruption !