interlude [L2Off] Lineage 2 Appeal

AkaDumanisT

Good job kid! 

You proved how lame you can be, after you contacted me 20 times to ask for support because you don't have any ideea to connect your database, now you're spamming my community with your shitty server :)

can you proof that i 20 times ask you please? that i just message you one time stop lying.

I do not care actually about you, your server or your community, and I did not PMed them to join L2Khaos, this is just an act that proves how pathetic you are, how pathetic you're server is, and how lame you can be to do this to me ( you ask for help, than you "backstab" me ). However, I do not care about your server, and I won't be pathetic as you are, do not worry I am not gonna post on your server. You are to weak and to pathetic to be considered a rival, an enemy for me, even if you will have 300-400 or more at start, you should buy your Host and Website just for 14-15 days ( take it as a help, advice from me if you still ask for my help ). You took the community which I don't want, so I am fine with that.  It's my last post here, be prepared on your Grand opening Oguz.
p.s. that's not advertising, is just a trash :)

Edited by Blackhive

I do not care actually about you, your server or your community, and I did not PMed them to join L2Khaos, this is just an act that proves how pathetic you are, how pathetic you're server is, and how lame you can be to do this to me ( you ask for help, than you "backstab" me ). However, I do not care about your server, and I won't be pathetic as you are, do not worry I am not gonna post on your server. You are to weak and to pathetic to be considered a rival, an enemy for me, even if you will have 300-400 or more at start, you should buy your Host and Website just for 14-15 days ( take it as a help, advice from me if you still ask for my help ). You took the community which I don't want, so I am fine with that.  It's my last post here, be prepared on your Grand opening Oguz.

p.s. that's not advertising, is just a trash :)

Yes Dean i just asked you a question and im not gonna hiding it actually. You shouldnt act like u helped me since you couldnt resolve the problem aswell.

Now about you. You just copy all the things of visionx. I remember your last server since you failed hard you just trying it once more. You said your last server gonna be Official. People joined and joined and saw its not even Official you cheat on ppl since you made a Java Server thats why all left again. I hope your new Server will be more succesfull this time but dont forgett its not all about money. 

Edited by AkaDumanisT

Yes Dean i just asked you a question and im not gonna hiding it actually. You shouldnt act like u helped me since you couldnt resolve the problem aswell.

Now about you. You just copy all the things of visionx. I remember your last server since you failed hard you just trying it once more. You said your last server gonna be Official. People joined and joined and saw its not even Official you cheat on ppl since you made a Java Server thats why all left again. I hope your new Server will be more succesfull this time but dont forgett its not all about money. 

So you want to play hard with me, you know that you're pathetic same as Ravin3, turkish means turkish, fake like your gold. The interesting thing is you edit your post everytime and you create new and new stories everytime, when did I used L2j files? Why you ask me for support L2OFF if you just said I had a java? (lame) My question is why do you bother? I have my community, you got yours, (the 2 week server community it's yours) Oh I think I know, you want mine just because you was a player on Khaos, just because you saw that my community is stable? Well than don't bother again mate, my community would never join such a trashy server as yours. You started the war, I will end it soon. 

+1 for great comments!

Omur Akdemir just read this topic once again http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/119004-l2off-l2khaos/page-7

By the way, before and after appeal fails both of you won't be able to play on Khaos again. 

Enjoy !

Edited by Blackhive

This is not my topic, and I will not continue to post in this topic, I am pretty disappointed about their actions, childish actions actually. If someone wants to play a real server, stable server than you should try our server.
Those guys just proved how lame the can be, if you want to advertise oguz than pay for advertise, do not "attack" people that are making their job properly. 

Its good to see an Admin who does everything for his server. Its such a rareness nowadays.

Ofcourse I do everything for my server, it's a server with history, with reputation, not just a crappy server as appeal that copy other features, to be more specific, L2sublimity features. 

So you want to play hard with me, you know that you're pathetic same as Ravin3, turkish means turkish, fake like your gold. The interesting thing is you edit your post everytime and you create new and new stories everytime, when did I used L2j files? Why you ask me for support L2OFF if you just said I had a java? (lame) My question is why do you bother? I have my community, you got yours, (the 2 week server community it's yours) Oh I think I know, you want mine just because you was a player on Khaos, just because you saw that my community is stable? Well than don't bother again mate, my community would never join such a trashy server as yours. You started the war, I will end it soon. 

I never played at khaos.  Please do not excursus.

This is not my topic, and I will not continue to post in this topic, I am pretty disappointed about their actions, childish actions actually. If someone wants to play a real server, stable server than you should try our server.

Those guys just proved how lame the can be, if you want to advertise oguz than pay for advertise, do not "attack" people that are making their job properly. 

Ofcourse I do everything for my server, it's a server with history, with reputation, not just a crappy server as appeal that copy other features, to be more specific, L2sublimity features. 

I just asked a one question. Before that I asked do you have any information about this subect and you said yes. This is not big deal. Dont esimate yourself.Lets get on business.

Good luck.

Edited by AkaDumanisT

He was talking about l2appeal, I guess

Edited by raF

Its good to see an Admin who does everything for his server. Its such a rareness nowadays.

1 more ass licker.

What did this admin? Spammed another server instead to make a fair adv. and speand some money for that.

This 1stToFaggot cant undestand a simple things - appeal staff WILL NOT spent even 1$ more for the server, coz he can do a free trash action. And you respect that? LOL.

1 more ass licker.

What did this admin? Spammed another server instead to make a fair adv. and speand some money for that.

This 1stToFaggot cant undestand a simple things - appeal staff WILL NOT spent even 1$ more for the server, coz he can do a free trash action. And you respect that? LOL.

Back to the topic of your boss and leave this place.Lets get on business.

First post updated.

26/11 2015 news ;

When you created a new character; you will have " Return " skill as auto. it will helps u to go main town easily.skill1050_0.png

Buff slot is 20 untill 52 level , after the 52 you will earn a passive skill auto ( Divine Inspiration lvl 2 ) for 24 buff slot.

Finally you can earn +2 buff slot with buy the Ancient Books etc_add_buffslot_i02.pngetc_add_buffslot_i03.png from ( Token Manager ).

Warm Regards,
DumanisT