Windows 10 L2 Gf Critical Error Issue On Login.

Heed

Hello everyone, 
Recently I discovered that my favourite's server files got leaked and I decided to test it on my own.
I am talking about L2 Pride's files. So basically I set the server on my dedicated server and when I started the client (already patched from l2 pride), l2.exe would not open although it would seem running on the task manager.
I did a research on that on the forums here and it seemed that the main problem is Windows 10 OS.
On another topic about l2 with windows 10 combatibility I also found that by replacing engine.dll and nWindow.dll on the system folder may do the job (although there wasn't any decent files shared for that.) So I decided to compile some of the files of L2 Hayze (which by the way is the only playable system for me atm)  with my own system and see if that works. I managed to go through splash screen and character selection but I noticed something strange on the character creation. Characters would have Hero aura attached to them. Finally when I tried to enter the world, I got this critical error message:  General protection fault!

History: FMallocWindows::Free <- FinishDestroyedActors <- ULevel::CleanupDestroyed <- UMasterLevel::CleanupDestroyed <- UMasterLevel::RemoveAllLevels <- UMasterLevel::AddFirstLevel <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- ClientTravel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Which had me wonder, does this have something to do with me compiling files from 2 systems? Is it something that I am possibly missing?

P.S The reason  I am going through this instead of just using L2 Hayze's system is that I tried to connect to my server via l2.ini but because of their anti-bot , the system seems to bypass l2.ini for connection.

Any help would be appreciated, Thank you.

the problem is the localmap, check l2.ini for more info.

I compared the files from the 2 systems (the one with the antibot working and the other not) and they both have the same local map variable : LocalMap=Entry.unr

Is there anything I need to edit or replace there?

• 2 weeks later...

Did you fix your system with win 10 ?

I get the same error when im trying to find a fix for the win 10 system.

Edited by `Sonereign

Did you fix your system with win 10 ?

I get the same error when im trying to find a fix for the win 10 system.

Nope, still haven't found the solution for final client although there is already a fix for interlude. If anyone has any legit answer it would be greatly appreciated.