interlude [L2J] Lineage 2 Damage

L2DamageCom

• 4 weeks later...

I started playing couple weeks ago and now that i tried to log i got banned on log in O.o i tried new accounts too and they got banned too, i dont have any 3rd party or anything. I only changed the env/command/systemmsg BUT i tried to delete the whole file, reinstalled the client and paste full clean system of server. Tried a new account and banned again O.o wtf?

• 2 weeks later...

srv is gr8, good economy (u can get rich with offline shops and get full items without donating in few time), good pvps, good farming zones( even tho i dont farm) and not bad oly (even tho a group of ppl monopolize it, but there are more "groups"). only problem with this srv is it has "seasons" or that's what ppl call them, that means they wipe every 3/4 months. normal ppl take a lot to equip cause they dont know how to use offline shops, and that's why srv dies when wipe is close, but overall good srv would be best without wipes, but without wipes no money (i still cant believe there are few ppl that still donate every wipe, they have problems like a gambler who cant stop gambling)

• 4 weeks later...