Pride Style C6/g3

Makedonec

New Server Crazy Events/Sieges/Raid Bosses/ Instance/ Olympiad/ Great International Community! Enjoy

eisai ena apo ta megalitera tsimpoukia parto epeidi to zitas kai se auto to topic mpas kai kaneis toumpeki opws kai sto allo pou den apantisate pote.

kai o colvile zitise to lock tou topic.

ante geia

autoi eiste!

Prelude is a joke, maybe a bit funnier than this averia shit. WTS 140 glits in prelude + exploit pm me

L2Pride was unique custom server back in 2010 or whenever it was..

L2Perseus is unique custom server in our era. So gtfo all of those who enter on random copy/paste servers.

Pride was containing unique formulas, economy system, skills and balance.

Those shits u see now are using only the design of Pride... like same shit armors, having same name, same zones... But nothing else to be equal to l2pride.

So just stop waste your time and wait few more time until l2perseus is going to be the most unique and playable custom interlude.

Right now i'm still working on it...even if it's live, we are still improving it. Once it's full stable i will start making massive advertise :) until than, i'm happy to see few online so we can make it balanced, stable, with UNIQUE ITEMS and FEATURES.

Just stop waste time on servers which changed 2 html's and added 3 armors on it...and all of them shared :)

Come on, this is not the place for you to advertise your failed project.

Try AEPVP , very nice just lack of people and its almost the best pride like out there!! At least it reaches pride like taste

or wait for L2Finest... that seems very promising

hey xxdem you still saying to your players that colville is dead for some reason AHAAHAHHAHA you are so funny and scared at the same time ;))))))))))))))))))))))

this is with love for you xxdem

http://prntscr.com/b6l755

http://imgur.com/ZSq7gza

the facts talking :)

Edited by Lestatt

hey xxdem you still saying to your players that colville is dead for some reason AHAAHAHHAHA you are so funny and scared at the same time ;))))))))))))))))))))))

this is with love for you xxdem

http://prntscr.com/b6l755

http://imgur.com/ZSq7gza

the facts talking :)

Dare to make that question to my Administrator he has enough proof to garbage everything you stand for

Dare to make that question to my Administrator he has enough proof to garbage everything you stand for

Cut the crap, I also don't like prelude but I don't say shits like you do.

Their website was registered in April, in Colville's name.

C'mon xxdem you try so hard to make the people believe that colville is not the real one or is dead But  you can click on Silverwind's link and stop the shits ;)

Edited by Lestatt

So you believe that that piece of shithole Dev gave up that easily? He is a real cancer but you probably don't know him as I do. You believe that one day he said screw this Colville the server is yours. I will just point out a few arguments if you debate me with facts then I will gtfo in peace Im not a stupid moron who insists.

So here are the facts

• L2Wargate - Dev is red, does all the job the responses, the bans, the ingame, everything (Colville is on the background cosmetic)
  • L2Prelude, 1 day before Dev's ""retirement"" suddenly Colville turns from a non-factor cosmetic into a full time developer, Dev dissapears and dear Colville replaces him 100%
  • IF colville is so actively working why doesn't Dev the real owner help him? They would have 200% boost and they could easily beat L2AEPvP or any other server together
  • But no, ITS EITHER DEV OR COLVILLE making the updates never together, Dev retired and suddenlly the rusty cosmetic ""Colville"" replaces him.
  • 4-5 Greek bots (known greeks behind fake names) continuously spam and cheer up the server, like a bumch of 15 years old that desperatly want their server to succeed (Be my guest check the replies on L2Prelude topic in mxc)
  • Colville doesn't exist, he is a fake and that what my Administrator Scar told me. Colville was an unskilled folk that could only perform basic things (Check Dav's post) that proves it. (Scar was selling codes to L2Pride back then)

Generally I don't care if his fake or not, Dev did his job well to reach his career record of 110 online, but I get pissed of fools trying to blur the reality. If you still don't believe me ask your selves, where is the canceric god Dev ? He quitted so easy? You will be a fool to answer yes.

PS: I know that Im dealing with people that know the actual truth or have actual benefit from this server so Im not gonna argue or fight with anyone, I really don't care. As far for Primes its a canceric clan that I will never allow in my servers anymore. And believe me Im preparing something very special my dearests. Its always a mistake to fight with l2 developer gods when you're a messerable l2 junkie pawn that moves from server to server.

Edited by xxdem

To the point none cares if the owner is colville or dev (both trashes)

project is a garbage, the old wargate files do not exist anymore and you know it, they build a new gfinal pack using dav's codes badly imported, they were badly coded so twice bad codes.

They failed twice with the name of l2wargate and they decided to start something new with a shitty name l2prelude (even advertises would go back since l2prelude is something ncsoft released)

also do not forget that l2wargate was a stolen name too from a mid rate interlude server. gj you failed again.

Even if Colville is the developer, I don't think he knows more than editing some values on skills and items.

hopefully l2finest returns to see your personal failure you big mouth :D i'm laughing so hard with the shits on this topic i'm laughing with your failure too a drunk administrator that never manages to keep people online in his server making responsible people like sorceri 0xa0xa0xa0xa0 with 20 -30 ppl online. You all insult Dav for his shit codes but Dav made millions of $ from interlude + gracia final you are just a failure dare even talk about him. All of you