interlude [L2Off] L2Odyssey

Ahri_L2Odyssey

One of our staff members worked in that project, there is nothing "shady" in the background. I am sorry your Forever project didnt work out for you, but you are pointing fingers about that in the wrong topic and the wrong people.

Every user opinion counts to us, positive or negative, still i would ask you to try the project before you make a final decision. If you have any other questions about our project  be free to ask.

Ahri

L2F is not my problem and I dont really care if it failed. I look at those features with wings and shits are you guys cracked in the head? U r not even gonna get 200 players and thats it, of course deserved for playing dirty.

Prozacks i did play on Forever but you QQ to Anima there on forum, and if i remember you left and go to asot... 

So stop talking trash on every server that is not your fav. 

First try it , then say something! 

I played beta and its really good server, as i see gm-s are doing the best they can for us to be interesting and playful there!!

Never talked shit to l2F idk what you're talking about i even helped those guys to get some clans.

L2F is not my problem and I dont really care if it failed. I look at those features with wings and shits are you guys cracked in the head? U r not even gonna get 200 players and thats it, of course deserved for playing dirty.

Never talked shit to l2F idk what you're talking about i even helped those guys to get some clans.

Dear Prozacks,

Most of this things we implemented are skins or accessories, if a user dont like it he/she dont need to use it. Just for your information 90% od the user in beta the first thing they took are the wings:D 

As i said before there is nothing "dirty" or "shady" going in the background.

Ahri

lolisre first u ask staff to answer you for some reason , speakin nicely tho , and after few hours u come back and talk shit about this guy  . You re a cunt

Great Potential, Good Luck!

No chance on joining fail beta and fail overall server

Edited by EcKo93

lolisre first u ask staff to answer you for some reason , speakin nicely tho , and after few hours u come back and talk shit about this guy  . You re a cunt

nice one, lol

I do not know what happened to the L2F but it seemed to me that the staff was not very interested in this project .. Probably when it's not going neither way or simply do not have with whom to work. What I've seen plenty of times staff edited...

I would like to see old guys from l2f here play with joy and fun!

Edited by SoulCRO

Hello community!

Take a look at some of our new Raid Bosses that will be available for you to kill tomorrow! Many more await for you in-game ! 

Join us tomorrow Friday 30th of October 2014 at 20:00 GMT+1 for our GRAND OPENING! and see what we prepared!

11072953_1739920409569587_850049617044501610990_1739920422902919_360465923034917

12188046_1739893012905660_65533192210069

(Please if you quote remove the photos. Thank you.)

If you have any concerns or questions about our project, feel free to ask here, on our forum or support.

Cya all tomorrow.

Ahri

Can this wings be equiped with a mask?

Hello Anakim365,

The wings and mask go in the same slot so no you cant wear them together.

Cant login.. Server on ?

Hello IPlaySex,

The server is not available for public right now, as we are prepering for the Grand Opening tonight (30th of October) 20:00 GMT+1.

Ahri