Nostalrius - 1.12.1 - Gold Hack / Exploit - Undetected

bokutox

WELCOME!

Boku's 1k-4k+ a day Gold Method

I have posted this once before but did NOT like the layout, to much shit was said in it so i am revamping the post!

I have a Guide / Method Right now that VERY VERY few people know about that is making 1k o 4k gold A DAY, Depending on how much time you devote tto it.
My ownedcore Reputation should be Sufficient Enough to know this isnt a Sham or a Scam, however i can give you some pictures. Hard enough as it is to Show you without actually tlling you but i will givee you some details..

The Method involves a Server wide script which allows me to make so much gold i dont even know what to do with it. I got banned on my Alt with 5k a few days ago, and it was because i traded gold Face to Face with my own char ( note to self, broke my own rule) But i 2 days im Already back up tto about 8k.

I assure you this is 100% legal, and you cannot be banned for it as you are noot Cheating, Hacking, Botting, etc etc. its a very very clevery way of beating h systeem that i have figured out after many many rial runs and stuff.

Boku's 1k - 4k Method Currently selling for 200$ ( all of th buyers who have bought this have made that money back in 4hrs to 1 dday. and are happy to say th least. I can give you anything nedd to make you feeel comfortable.

DO NOT>... add me if you dont intend to buy. All the information i have given here is all iwill give you oon skype, aside from pictures - which i will give you if you are serious which brings me back tto,...

DONT ADD M IF YOU ARE NOT A SERIOUS BUYER...

G1uSLL7.jpg

skypeadd.png[/b]

SKYPE = Froztmage

Edited by bokutox

Froztmage = SKYPE.

Sold to 5 so far.

Private Sserver 1-60 in 5 days guide sold to 20+!

Powerleveling

All ssortss of sttuff. ADD ME!

over 10k gold in last 2 days..

NOST - 10$/100g i have so much i dont even care. Buy the method and ull see what i mean