[★]League Of Legends Unranked/unverified Accounts[★]Instant Delivery 24/7[★]

smurffarm

• 4 weeks later...

cmn dude i can give you a list of as many accounts you want ranked or no with unverified accounts..

you're saying that you got a list of lvl 30 accounts unverified level 30 with over 30k ip on them?

you're saying that you got a list of lvl 30 accounts unverified level 30 with over 30k ip on them?

i have list with unranked/bronze/silver/gold and platinum accounts on EUNE and most of them with a lot of skins,runes,etc and i can find even more, even unranked.

i have list with unranked/bronze/silver/gold and platinum accounts on EUNE and most of them with a lot of skins,runes,etc and i can find even more, even unranked.

unverified?

Im not going to be aggresive or something,but unranked accounts going banned soon or later.

So if you decide to buy a clean account,you must be sure that you arent going to give a negative feedback as soon as the trade is done.

These accounts have been safe for around 8 months in total. They won't be banned eventually Matthew ;)

EDIT:

They aren't cracked either. They are completely clean and never touched by anyone else then us.

Edited by smurffarm

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

an account needs 6-8 days  24/7  playing to be done w/o boost   hands made they says.  14 days insurance/recovery  except if account was banned for exploits/3rd part programms   hahahaha  its a 101% no money back. accounts was been made this season but they was safe for 8 months  hmmmm 1st May 2016 season started 26 Jan ?  seems  Legit   :D

Im not offensive but its abuse  logic :D 

I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.

A. EINSTEIN

Edited by ZaDoR

• 1 month later...

an account needs 6-8 days  24/7  playing to be done w/o boost   hands made they says.  14 days insurance/recovery  except if account was banned for exploits/3rd part programms   hahahaha  its a 101% no money back. accounts was been made this season but they was safe for 8 months  hmmmm 1st May 2016 season started 26 Jan ?  seems  Legit   :D

Im not offensive but its abuse  logic :D

I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.

A. EINSTEIN

Where do we state that the accounts have been made this season? It's a 100% money back if anything happens to the account outside of your control. 

• 2 months later...