interlude [L2Off] Lineage 2 Elixir

L2Elixir

Yooo nice website, good luck with your restaurant. Please a pizza for me :D

txTNVXI.png

Edited by SweeTs

• 1 month later...

they didnt even bother to change something from features or atleast make it same with another order or use some different words :> copy paste from their e-global crap project
and with rus again hahahahaha

they didnt even bother to change something from features or atleast make it same with another order or use some different words :> copy paste from their e-global crap project

and with rus again hahahahaha

first of all e-global was 4 months online , till 3 months in every epic there were more than 150/200 people , the 4th month there were about 80/100 people in every epic and then 0 online , how this could be a crap project i really don't know. On topic: Team of the fake e-global has nothing to do with this project and of course this is not the real elixir , if this server ever opens it will not have more than 15 online .

first of all e-global was 4 months online , till 3 months in every epic there were more than 150/200 people , the 4th month there were about 80/100 people in every epic and then 0 online , how this could be a crap project i really don't know. On topic: Team of the fake e-global has nothing to do with this project and of course this is not the real elixir , if this server ever opens it will not have more than 15 online .

says the guy that was gm at e-global.... with toon with spawned items..augments...

your opinion not count at all..

• 3 weeks later...

Stop spam my topic , what really problem?

I will proove myself ,just relax all of you guys.

We are expecting this behavior anyway guys , you make these sh1ts comments in each server that come back, stop that and wait for more infos kids!

First of all, u dont own the old elixir to say that its a comeback.

And you wont do a sh1t because you will have my ddos for start on 1.000% percent with that trash talk since ur wannabe successfull admin.

says the guy that was gm at e-global.... with toon with spawned items..augments...

your opinion not count at all..

That guy gave me 500 donate coins because he was in need of healer the first day i joined. As you can see its not worth even to spend ur time to speak with that guy.  :dat: